Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests & New Members

Hello! Welcome and thanks for joining the WNS Forum.

Please use this topic to introduce yourself to other members and let us get to know you. Feel free to use this thread to test out your comments and get a feel for how it works.

Tell us...

:: Name (real name).
:: Age
:: Where you are located in the world.
:: Any other social media you have (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
:: How you found WNS and how long you have been visiting us.
:: What brands of wrestling do you watch (WWE, AEW etc), Favorite wrestler
:: Tell us about you, job, home life, hobbies - anything really!

Don't forget to customize your profile, add a profile picture and signature HERE and select the theme you want to use HERE.

If you're reading this and want to join the forum, SIGN UP HERE

#2 2019-11-09 18:23:21

ridster
Website Twitter Instagram

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - Welcome Guests & New Members

Ridster.
London.

Watch WWE/ AEW/ IMPACT.

Fave male wrestler: Finn Balor
Fave female wrestler: Rosemary

Decay. Decay. Decay.

#3 2019-11-09 18:27:38

Jayke1981

:: Name: James
:: Age: 38
:: Where you are located in the world: Leicester, England
:: Any other social media you have. I'm on all Social media, search Jayke1981 and you'll find me - Instagram is 2402jayke1981
:: I found WNS back when it was wrestling-radio.com. so definitely the best part of 10+yrs.
:: I'm now classed as disabled for now due to my obesity issues and mobility problems, so I'm left housebound more or less these days. I've got a few mental health issues too. Depression and Agoraphobia. I take meds for my depression and being active on Facebook and WNS's page is a great distraction for me. I have no family apart from my dog. So as well as Facebooking and constantly looking at dirt sheets, I watch TV, I have hundreds of DVDs, although for the last couple of months I've been binge watching Raw on the WWE Network!

Let Me In

#4 2019-11-09 18:35:33

WrestlingExpert

-Name: Caylon
-Been with WNS since 2006 back in the days of Wrestling-Radio.com.
-I love pro wrestling and Martial Arts

#5 2019-11-09 18:42:46

theinudemon

:: Name Dustin
:: Age: 28
:: Where you are located in the world: USA in IL
:: Any other social media you have: personal Facebook account, and a Twitter you can follow @ https://twitter.com/inuyasha_demon
:: How you found WNS and how long you have been visiting us: NOT too sure! I know I found the page randomly and liked the content. I liked it enough to apply for a news reporter/poster position and gladly accepted it when offered.
:: What brands of wrestling do you watch (WWE, AEW etc): AEW and WWE at this time for me. I don't have a favorite wrestler at the moment.
:: Tell us about you, job, home life, hobbies - anything really: I am a bagger at a super market chain part-time. I've lived in IL for all my life and enjoy it here. I like video games, anime/manga!

#6 2019-11-09 20:07:32

Dojj

Name - dojj
Age - old enough to know better ?
Where you are located in the world - greatest city in the world, London
Any other social media you have - I'm on Facebook, Dojjatron, and Twitter, @therealdojj
How you found WNS and how long you have been visiting us - no idea but it's been a few years, but since then I think I can count at least Ben and Mike as real life friends, even though I've only spoken to them on the internet ?
What brands of wrestling do you watch - started off in the late 70's watching what would become wcw, then in 1984 what was the wwwf and it's fine from there
Tell us about you - I drive a big red London bus, I'm really into my cars, love transformers, and now that I'm old and crusty, I like bitching and moaning about "back in my day, when it was all fields and I had to walk 35 miles up a mountain to go to school 75 days a week and houses were cheap and a copper could give you a clip around the rear of you have them lip etc"

I look forward to conversing with everyone, and while I may not agree with what others may say, as long as they aren't too idiot about it then that's fine, I can only argue my case, but I don't suffer fools, but any jokes are just jokes, I'm not trying to be hurtful of cruel?

Ok, that's it, unless you want to know about my actual real life gangsters lifestyle back in the home country ????

Forgot about my favourite wrestler/s, I'm old school so macho Man, warrior, Hogan, André, Harley race etc but that's not too day the likes of Bret Hart, Ken shamrock, the rock etc haven't had an impact

Last edited by Dojj (2019-11-09 20:11:15)

I drive buses!

#7 2019-11-09 21:52:20

Tommy

Tommy
Watch WWE and AEW
Been posting comments on this site for like 4 or 5 years now. Just randomly came across this site one day. Misunderstood a lot due to me pointing out flaws in certain products lol. Will always support WWE even though the product is suffering. Let's face it, love it now or not we're all here because of WWE, especially the older crowd when we knew it as WWF. WWE/F made us all wrestling fans whether we admit it or not. I DO and will continue to watch AEW. Yeah I give them crap but I give WWE crap too. No one is perfect. To me NXT is the best thing going in Wrestling today.
Favorite wrestlers growing up was Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Macho Man, HBK and Austin.

Last edited by Tommy (2019-11-09 21:57:33)

#8 2019-11-09 22:42:18

IronFistMaiden
Former Supreme Leader
Website

Krysti, 43 living in Murica
Social media links are in my profile, I don't use FB much, follow Twitter if you want to see me yell at shit.
I'm the first WNS/wrestling-radio.com visitor, ever... both iterations! aMazInG!
Only watching AEW but might marathon Powerrr when some episodes build up. Sandman, to me, was the perfect pro wrestling character.
Engineer, musician, fashion jerk, collector of video games, computers and out of print media. I've saved about 5000 paused media screens. (Picture related)

I'm like a Vegeta but trying real hard to be like a Goku.
Join the decentralized WNS Social Network Wrestlr.Social - Unhook yourself from corporate bs
Decentralized WNS Messenger ProtocolIRC Chat (Come during live events)

#9 2019-11-09 23:32:54

jptiw

Whats up wns mafia I am JP one of the hosts of The Irish Whip podcast with 2 of my best friends Joe and Josh.
When me and Joe started the podcast in 2004 a young kid messaged us asking if he could help write our recaps and stuff like that, and we have been friends with Ben ever since and that is how we found wrestling-radio and wns proud to be some of the first supporters.
I am from Boston Ma, 45 years old.
Theese days I watch a lot of local stuff here Beyond Wrestling, New England All Star Wrestling etc. but I also like AEW, NWA Poweerr and NXT sort of in that order.
I stay quiet on facebook but am active on twitter both my personal @jptiw and the podcast @3irishboyz

#10 2019-11-11 21:24:03

ChrisManley1994

What’s up guys my name is Chris Manley. I’m 21 years old from Liverpool. My favourite male wrestler is Kenny Omega, my favourite female wrestler is Becky Lynch. I honestly haven’t been watching WWE as religiously as I used to lately but I’ve been keeping up with it on YouTube. I’m a big AEW fan so if anybody wants to discuss anything go right ahead!

#11 2019-11-12 12:31:34

tvr34448
Twitter Instagram

Tim
Windsor Ontario Canada
Been getting banned from the main page off and on for maybe 3 or 4 years now, I love being a forum troll, at WNS all you have to say is copy paste and pantys get in wads but I just think everything's funny I don't mean anything by it, I have fat fingers and so punctuation when typing on a phone is sucky
I own a restaurant and only watch AEW and occasionally NJPW so I can keep up with Bullet club My favorite wrestlers are Adrian Adonis
  And Hercules Hernandez

Admirer of all things wack

#12 2019-11-14 16:45:03

jptiw

tvr34448 wrote:

Tim
Windsor Ontario Canada
Been getting banned from the main page off and on for maybe 3 or 4 years now, I love being a forum troll, at WNS all you have to say is copy paste and pantys get in wads but I just think everything's funny I don't mean anything by it, I have fat fingers and so punctuation when typing on a phone is sucky
I own a restaurant and only watch AEW and occasionally NJPW so I can keep up with Bullet club My favorite wrestlers are Adrian Adonis
  And Hercules Hernandez

I heard your restaurant copy and pastes all of its recipes!

#13 2019-11-15 15:28:20

tvr34448
Twitter Instagram

jptiw wrote:
tvr34448 wrote:

Tim
Windsor Ontario Canada
  And Hercules Hernandez

I heard your restaurant copy and pastes all of its recipes!

Well I never! Seriously I just own a greasy spoon diner so probably lol

Admirer of all things wack

#14 2019-11-22 01:56:16

PaulSimon126

Paul Simon

Ontario Canada

I have most social media you can find my username will either be PaulSimon126 or PaulSimon5760.

I've been checking out the website since high school so around 2007
I watch WWE, AEW, ROH, NWA, Impact & trying to find NJPW so I can keep up with that.

Favorite wrestlers
WWE - Elias/Dakota Kai
AEW - MJF/Hikaru Shida
ROH - PJ Black
NWA - Eli Drake/Allysin Kay
Impact - Michael Elgin/Tenille Dashwood
NJPW - Lance Archer

Last edited by PaulSimon126 (2019-11-22 01:57:17)

WWE - Elias/Sonya Deville
NXT - Dream/Dakota Kai
AEW - MJF/Hikaru Shida

#15 2019-11-22 16:52:52

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

PaulSimon126 wrote:

Paul Simon

Ontario Canada

I have most social media you can find my username will either be PaulSimon126 or PaulSimon5760.

I've been checking out the website since high school so around 2007
I watch WWE, AEW, ROH, NWA, Impact & trying to find NJPW so I can keep up with that.

Favorite wrestlers
WWE - Elias/Dakota Kai
AEW - MJF/Hikaru Shida
ROH - PJ Black
Impact - Michael Elgin/Tenille Dashwood
NJPW - Lance Archer

Welcome, Paul. Look forward to your posts.

#16 2019-11-29 20:07:23

mkohn

:: Name (real name).    Max
:: Age: 58
:: Where you are located in the world.  West Des Moines, Iowa, USA
:: Any other social media you have (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)  All of the above. Details in profile.
:: How you found WNS and how long you have been visiting us.  Been a part of this site since it was Wrestling-radio.com.  By the way, that URL still works and brings us here as well.
:: What brands of wrestling do you watch (WWE, AEW, etc), Favorite wrestler  The Rock and Stone Cold are my favorite wrestlers.  I don't watch wrestling but I do read results from newsletters and from this site and Wrestlinginc.com
:: Tell us about you, job, home life, hobbies - anything really!  I love being online.   I'm in a relationship with a wonderful woman who doesn't like wrestling (basically she doesn't like the trash talking lol).  I've been watching wrestling since the 1970s.  I read up on all the companies: AEW, WWE, Impact Wrestling which are all the companies that show up on my TV.  (ROH has a show here but it's on when I'm at work so I can't watch it.

Last edited by mkohn (2020-01-14 22:30:58)

#17 2020-01-04 06:59:44

sportsnews
Website
Facebook Twitter

Hello

Shaikh tanzib here. I just join your community so i am new here. I am here to share my knowledge regarding different sports like Cricket, WWWE, AEW etc.
Thanks you.

#18 2020-01-20 21:00:50

pinkFloyd4ever

Eric
Age 44
Minneapolis Minnesota
Grew up on AWA. Growing up they were the territory here and had TV locked down, pre-cable time. But AWA always ran house shows and came to my home town 3 or 4 times a year. As a 8 year old kid seeing Andre the Giant, WOW! He won by throwing Jerry Blackwell over the top. Andre did a ringside lap and then down the aisle to the locker room. I didn't get close enough for a "5" but being 8 years old and just how tall he was.
I was at the infamous tv taping when the evil Col DeBeers piledrove Big Scott Hall, yep that Scott Hall, onto the cement floor. AWA used to tape 3 or 4 o their syndicated shows on one night.
My late dad would take me to the matches and say how they're all friends and it was fake. He loved to tease about that. I can see him telling me how he could beat up Bruiser Brody because it was fake. TV taping and Brody is here and Brody used to just randomly go into the crowd and i remember thinking that my dad would mount off and Brody would beat him up lol
Vince buying up promotions and local markets i got to see WWF on TV and then with cable got to see NWA. Growing up I was a hulkamaniac, looking back in terms of the era, I'm NWA. I could talk forever about NWA stuff even though WWF was everywhere.
But as you will see I'm very pro 4 Horsemen. The original and the best group ever.
I still check in on WWE and AEW and have been hitting wns.com for 3 or so years.
Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Last edited by pinkFloyd4ever (2020-01-20 21:04:10)

#19 2020-02-04 17:33:53

TheFranchise3

Jay
Age 37
Jersey boy born and raised in the garden state - New Jersey

I grew up watching WWF primarily but did read about the other promotions through various magazines over the years.  Fell out of the "must-see WWF" mode shortly after the early 2000's when WCW went under and there was only one dog in the fight.  I enjoyed the competition and the brand split wasn't doing it for me.  I was roped back into watching pro wrestling after having kids and wanting to share with them the great sport (yes, I said sport - the E can get the F out) that I grew up watching.  Thanks to YouTube and WWE Network I was able to show my kids some of the great stuff that I enjoyed from the mid-to-late 80's thru the end of the 90's. 

Growing up, my friends and I tried to emulate what we saw on TV, taking on the personas of some of the greats like Hogan, Warrior, Michaels, Bret, Savage etc and running our own "basement" wrestling - still have in my possession the videotapes of all of our events that we had.  It's fun to look back at them now and see what we did (and how much we could have done w/ today's technology and not an old VHS-C camcorder and audio cassette tapes for music back in the late 90's)

With having a family and a grueling job it's been tough staying on top of WWE, AEW, TNA, etc but I do make WNS my first and only stop for up to date news and information about the sport of pro wrestling.  I think pro wrestling is on the cusp of having another "boom" now with NWA, AEW joining the scene.  Give it time, be patient, and we could see some really exciting times for wrestling in the next few years.

#20 Yesterday 02:15:33

TheAce

:: Name - Andy
:: Age - 29
:: Where you are located in the world - England (Sorry about Brexit)
:: Any other social media you have (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp)
:: How you found WNS and how long you have been visiting us. - Been using this site since I can remember
:: What brands of wrestling do you watch (WWE, AEW etc), Favorite wrestler - WWE, NXT, AEW, Wrestleforce, ICW, Progress.
Favourite Wrestlers: Gargano, HBK, Pete Dunne, Orton, Balor, Omega, Moxley.
:: Tell us about you, job, home life, hobbies - anything really!  - Semi-Pro darts player, planning a wedding and waiting patiently for the next WWE UK PPV

Board footer