You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-18 14:11:55

Y2JFanatic

When will AEW do their first Hell in a Cell-like match? They will soon

I think at some point in the future, AEW will do their first Hell-in-A-Cell-like kind of match. They're gonna do their first cage match pretty soon so that's a sign that they might do a Hell in a cell-like kind of match. When they do their first Hell-in-A-Cell, I'm sure they'll give it a different name and give the cell a different design than WWE. They will do a match like that in the near future.

AEW is a new company still and they still got a lot more to do ahead of us.

Just think of a Hell-in-a-Cell like kind of a match in AEW, though? They would do a better job at those matches than what WWE could do. Those kind of matches would be good for Kenny Omega... just think what Kenny would in do a Cell match. I'm sure a Cell match in AEW would be gruesome, bloody and action packed. Just think of all the crazy stunts they would do in a match like that. That's why I can't wait for them to do one. It's coming at some point.

Thoughts????

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-01-18 14:13:04)

#2 2020-01-18 16:21:56

GoodOldPapa

Re: When will AEW do their first Hell in a Cell-like match? They will soon

As long as they don't have a match like that which ends in a no contest or a DQ, they'll be good.  What WWE has done the last 2 years is an insult to fans intelligence, not to mention the purpose of a said match is to have a clear cut winner, and wind down/bring to an end a feud that's been going on.

#3 2020-01-18 17:51:26

HC13 Aries Styles

I don't know if they will do this, but I think they going have to create their own special concept match instead of copying off of the WWE... 
From reading one of Cody's goals is to bring back the old War Games, not the WWE lite NXT version or such.. With a roof on top of the cage. I think we may see such as that but when is the question?

#4 2020-01-22 17:46:58

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

I think 2020 they’ll need to introduce more of their own match concepts. Given they’ve signed a new 3 year TV deal they’ll need more catches.

#5 2020-01-23 02:25:42

sportsnews
Website
Facebook Twitter

Without any stipulation, AEW wrestlers give hell of a matches. So stipulation like Hell in a Cell looks interesting to watch out.

Board footer