You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-31 01:21:01

WrestlingExpert

World Class II: The Next Generation?

Apparently in 1997, longtime wrestling manager Gary Hart and a few other alumni from the old World Class Championship Wrestling promotion started a follow-up company called World Class II: The Next Generation. I've tried to find footage of that company, but I haven't been able to find any.

Did anybody ever see that company? Do you know if they even recorded their shows on tape? There's like NO footage of it anywhere.

All I can find is a few house show results online. It's almost as if the promotion never even existed.

#2 2020-01-01 11:45:56

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: World Class II: The Next Generation?

WrestlingExpert wrote:

Apparently in 1997, longtime wrestling manager Gary Hart and a few other alumni from the old World Class Championship Wrestling promotion started a follow-up company called World Class II: The Next Generation. I've tried to find footage of that company, but I haven't been able to find any.

Did anybody ever see that company? Do you know if they even recorded their shows on tape? There's like NO footage of it anywhere.

All I can find is a few house show results online. It's almost as if the promotion never even existed.

Not heard of this promotion. I'd imagine somebody somewhere owns the tape library. Maybe WWE do but don't feel its worthy of putting out on the Network yet.

#3 2020-01-21 22:22:36

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: World Class II: The Next Generation?

Must been after Jim Crockett did the NWA (1994/1995)??  Googled it, barely is mentioned on Gary's Wikipedia page..
I would guess if their was tapes for the show someone in Texas would know where they at??

Board footer