You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-27 13:42:23

Y2JFanatic

Could Triple H re-hire talent back that were fired/quit???

Now that Triple H is executive vice president of talent relations and head of creative, that means he gets to bring back and sign who ever he wants, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. People are saying they want Bray back, Johnny Gargano, Braun Strowman and Sasha back which I agree with those names.

Triple H could transition former WWE talent in AEW back to WWE even Chris Jericho. AEW better watch out 'cause that means Triple H can steal some of their talent back. Could he try to even get Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose back? Absolutely, you just never know in the world of professional wrestling.

Triple H could even sign talent like MJF 'cause from what I hear MJF is no longer with AEW? He's a free agent?

Oh I'd love to see Chris Jericho back 'cause it would be amazing if he made a WWE comeback 'cause it would be huge. Make no mistake about Jericho will one day be back in WWE. He won't stay in AEW forever. Imagine Jericho debuting the Painmaker character in WWE which has never been done before? That would be awesome.

Who would you like to see Triple H bring back?

#2 2022-07-27 13:45:10

Majin Tween
Administrator
Website

Re: Could Triple H re-hire talent back that were fired/quit???

There's word of at least a couple talents, unnamed of course, saying that they wouldn't have left WWE if Triple H had been in power sooner. That alone could be a structure changer for the industry. I think Tony Khan is wrong when he says nothing will change. It won't be the second coming of the attitude era by any stretch of the imagination, but there's going to be some butterfly effecting that goes down because of it.

#3 2022-08-07 06:53:46

Y2JFanatic

So far, we've seen Triple H bring back Karrion Kross, Scarlett, IO Shirai and Dakota Kai.

I'm sure many more talent will be making WWE returns very soon... hopefully Bray Wyatt, Strowman, Gargano and it be cool if they brought back Rusev/Lana too.

#4 2022-08-09 13:34:27

Y2JFanatic

Now we've seen the return of Dexter Lumis on RAW last night. I love the way they did it too. Looks like we're about to see a big AJ vs. Dexter feud.

#5 2022-08-12 21:31:16

Monkey Flip

I guarantee Tegan Nox will return at Clash At The Castle in Wales. It just makes too much sense not to happen.

Board footer