You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-09 06:09:05

Y2JFanatic

"Wrestlemania Backlash" was a real surprise, pretty damn good show!

I would like give a quick review of last night's "Wrestlemania Backlash" and I thought it was pretty damn good. I enjoyed most matches but there were 2 I didn't like.

The Best matches on the card: Seth vs. Cody, Madcap vs. Corbin, Ronda vs. Charlotte "I Quit" and the 6 Man Tag Team Match

The bad matches: Bobby vs. Omos, Edge vs. AJ

I was surprised by Ronda vs. Charlotte. They definitely gave us a better match this time as it was fun seeing them fight in the crowd for a while. How fun would it be to be a part of the audience and Ronda & Charlotte fighting on the stairs and have one of them almost knocking you over 'cause they run into you. How fun would it be to be sitting on a chair and have Charlotte get in your face and tell you to get "get off".

Madcap vs. Corbin gave us a great match too as they were fun. Madcap is a great performer and great wrestler as I am a fan of his.

The 6 Man Tag Team match was pretty awesome as well, as all of them were on fire, not just Randy.

The best match of the night would have to be Seth vs. Cody, that match reminded me of the old days and I guess, Cody taking some time away from WWE definitely made him a better wrestler for sure.

I'd definitely say for sure that WWE is trying to get better and improve. They're really trying.

Feel free to give your review if you want.

#2 2022-05-09 09:08:13

RyanP

Re: "Wrestlemania Backlash" was a real surprise, pretty damn good show!

I thought Styles/Edge was a good match and the addition of Rhea Ripley to Edge’s stable gives it a dynamic that we haven’t seen in a while. A female superstar involved in a male led stable is an interesting dynamic that could lead to some good matches. The mixed tag matches between Judgement Day and Styles/Balor/Liv Morgan should be good and if WWE ever decided to pull the trigger on an intergender match then Rhea would be a good and believable female superstar to do that with. I like where this story is headed.

#3 2022-05-15 03:56:57

Enziguri

RyanP wrote:

I thought Styles/Edge was a good match and the addition of Rhea Ripley to Edge’s stable gives it a dynamic that we haven’t seen in a while. A female superstar involved in a male led stable is an interesting dynamic that could lead to some good matches. The mixed tag matches between Judgement Day and Styles/Balor/Liv Morgan should be good and if WWE ever decided to pull the trigger on an intergender match then Rhea would be a good and believable female superstar to do that with. I like where this story is headed.

Styles/Balor/Liv VS Edge/Priest/Ripley in a six person inter gender Hell In A Cell match at the HIAC PPV needs to happen. It just fits perfectly.

#4 2022-05-15 06:22:33

Y2JFanatic

Enziguri wrote:
RyanP wrote:

Styles/Balor/Liv VS Edge/Priest/Ripley in a six person inter gender Hell In A Cell match at the HIAC PPV needs to happen. It just fits perfectly.

I agree, it would be awesome.

Board footer