You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-27 17:20:42

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 808

AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Instead of going on a long rant, I'm gonna keep this one short and simple...

Ever since AEW arrived, many WWE fans bailed on WWE and jump shipped to support AEW instead. The reason AEW fans abandoned WWE is 'cause obviously they weren't happy with the product.

Since AEW been around a while, now I see those former WWE fans and now turned AEW fanboys bashing and criticizing AEW in social media. Complaining about everything in AEW just like they complained about everything in WWE. I see AEW fanboys complaining about AEW not using certain wrestlers right and not liking certain champions.

They stop supporting WWE trashing them non-stop and here they are trashing AEW. Just the usual stuff, bashing everything in wrestling but continuing to watch, now you're seeing that with AEW. Interesting how this goes.

Offline

#2 2022-04-27 20:19:40

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 550

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Instead of going on a long rant, I'm gonna keep this one short and simple...

Ever since AEW arrived, many WWE fans bailed on WWE and jump shipped to support AEW instead. The reason AEW fans abandoned WWE is 'cause obviously they weren't happy with the product.

Since AEW been around a while, now I see those former WWE fans and now turned AEW fanboys bashing and criticizing AEW in social media. Complaining about everything in AEW just like they complained about everything in WWE. I see AEW fanboys complaining about AEW not using certain wrestlers right and not liking certain champions.

They stop supporting WWE trashing them non-stop and here they are trashing AEW. Just the usual stuff, bashing everything in wrestling but continuing to watch, now you're seeing that with AEW. Interesting how this goes.

It’s not really a surprise that they are trashing AEW because the AEW fanbase(the hardcore wrestling fans) are thee MOST vocal and at times toxic wrestling fans in existence so when AEW messes up your going to know it.

Offline

#3 2022-04-29 11:37:07

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
From: England, United Kingdom
Registered: 2019-10-07
Posts: 357
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Cody Rhodes Admits He Helped Create Tribalism Among WWE and AEW Fans
https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new … Among-WWE/

Offline

#4 2022-04-29 14:18:23

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 550

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Ben Kerin wrote:

Cody Rhodes Admits He Helped Create Tribalism Among WWE and AEW Fans
https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new … Among-WWE/

Helped being the key word there Ben. The tribalism was there before Cody and the other EVP’s and even Khan himself fanned the flames and made it burn brighter. You can’t blame Cody and company for all of the tribalism amongst wrestling fans.

Offline

#5 2022-05-02 23:35:19

Keithmarcell
Member
Registered: 2022-05-02
Posts: 2

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

So lemme get this straight. According to YOU, when the WWE getsbashed, its because of the product. But when AEW gets bashed, its "former wwe fanboys turned AEW fanboys criticizing the product".

Here lies the issue with AEW and why they will NEVER grow. They dont listen to any criticism and grow for it. All criticism towards them is wrong. Maybe the show isnt as good as some people are making it out to be? all these "big announcments", "big signings" and "dream matchups", their ratings havent seen an consistent increase.

Maybe its because people were excited to see Adam Cole, Keith Lee, etc in AEW and they both have done absolutely nothing. What happened to Miro? Remember when Private Party was announced as the tag team of the future by AEW Nd the fans and then they proceeded to not show them on a show for MOOOOOONTHS.

AEW just isnt that good bro. You like it, cool. Dont get upset that people have qualms with the product.

Offline

#6 2022-05-03 11:46:57

Tommy
Member
Registered: 2019-11-03
Posts: 216

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Keithmarcell wrote:

So lemme get this straight. According to YOU, when the WWE getsbashed, its because of the product. But when AEW gets bashed, its "former wwe fanboys turned AEW fanboys criticizing the product".

Here lies the issue with AEW and why they will NEVER grow. They dont listen to any criticism and grow for it. All criticism towards them is wrong. Maybe the show isnt as good as some people are making it out to be? all these "big announcments", "big signings" and "dream matchups", their ratings havent seen an consistent increase.

Maybe its because people were excited to see Adam Cole, Keith Lee, etc in AEW and they both have done absolutely nothing. What happened to Miro? Remember when Private Party was announced as the tag team of the future by AEW Nd the fans and then they proceeded to not show them on a show for MOOOOOONTHS.

AEW just isnt that good bro. You like it, cool. Dont get upset that people have qualms with the product.

You nailed it. They can't take criticism. Instead of welcoming feedback and try to better their product off the feedback they get defensive claim hired bots are downplaying the show, threaten to quit Twitter because fans are being too mean to them. They're just a bunch of whiny bitches. Gather feedback, find the common denominator and try something else instead but no they just want to go on these childish outbursts and fight with fans.

Offline

#7 2022-05-04 11:37:00

Keithmarcell
Member
Registered: 2022-05-02
Posts: 2

Re: AEW fans, trashing AEW now???

Also, here lies the hypocrisy is pro wrestling fans who inhabit the internet. Your post is about AEW being trashed and how you have an issue with it. But, at the very beginning you JUSTIFIED people constantly shitting on the WWE. Since Austin, Rock, and those names retired. People have shitted on the WWE relentlessly. No issue with you. Its justified. AEW just recently starts getting criticism and now it's a problem.

That's not a pro wrestling problem actually. That's a world problem. People are okay with anything as long as it aligns with their views. Attack their views and the same things they gave a pass, is now an issue that needs to be addressed.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer