You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-07 08:41:52

Y2JFanatic

Becky being champ is just setting up for the return of Asuka

Lets see if I get this one right to all you keyboard warriors on here. I really believe that Becky is gonna keep the RAW women's title until Asuka returns. WWE is gonna make Becky "unstoppable" for a while longer and one night on RAW Asuka's theme music finally hits and then she comes out to challenge Becky by saying, "You're not ready for Asuka" or something like that.

Asuka is not getting released, she's just taking time off by orders of WWE I believe 'cause she is not needed at this time. I read that WWE has nothing for her to do as of this time but I believe Becky being long reigning champ would be a perfect time for an Asuka comeback. Becky being champ is just setting up for that, I think. Becky would probably keep the belt until Asuka comes around and takes it from her.

The road to Wrestlemania is just around the corner, it starts at the Royal Rumble which is next month. They'll probably keep the belt on Becky 'til Wrestlemania and the big main event for the women's RAW brand for the next 'mania may even be Becky vs. Asuka for the RAW women's title... That match may even be way earlier before then, we'll see.

It be nice if Asuka returns soon 'cause I miss her as she has always been a favorite of mine since her NXT days. I've been an Asuka fan for that long. Yeah, Asuka is coming back... soon.

#2 2021-12-07 09:15:19

GoodOldPapa

Re: Becky being champ is just setting up for the return of Asuka

I hope you're right.  Becky vs Ronda just doesn't do anything for me.  I would be more intrigued by Becky vs Asuka, because the of the back story leading to the match up.

#3 2021-12-07 10:10:08

RyanP

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Lets see if I get this one right to all you keyboard warriors on here. I really believe that Becky is gonna keep the RAW women's title until Asuka returns. WWE is gonna make Becky "unstoppable" for a while longer and one night on RAW Asuka's theme music finally hits and then she comes out to challenge Becky by saying, "You're not ready for Asuka" or something like that.

Asuka is not getting released, she's just taking time off by orders of WWE I believe 'cause she is not needed at this time. I read that WWE has nothing for her to do as of this time but I believe Becky being long reigning champ would be a perfect time for an Asuka comeback. Becky being champ is just setting up for that, I think. Becky would probably keep the belt until Asuka comes around and takes it from her.

The road to Wrestlemania is just around the corner, it starts at the Royal Rumble which is next month. They'll probably keep the belt on Becky 'til Wrestlemania and the big main event for the women's RAW brand for the next 'mania may even be Becky vs. Asuka for the RAW women's title... That match may even be way earlier before then, we'll see.

It be nice if Asuka returns soon 'cause I miss her as she has always been a favorite of mine since her NXT days. I've been an Asuka fan for that long. Yeah, Asuka is coming back... soon.

I’m sure Becky vs Asuka will happen but Asuka isn’t out just because they have nothing for her. She’s dealing with an arm injury at least that was the case about a month ago when she posted a short video on her YouTube channel KanaChanTV with her arm in a sling. I also wouldn’t mind seeing the Becky vs Liv feud continue for awhile either. Liv is one my favorite female wrestlers.

#4 2021-12-07 20:56:36

Tommy

GoodOldPapa wrote:

I hope you're right.  Becky vs Ronda just doesn't do anything for me.  I would be more intrigued by Becky vs Asuka, because the of the back story leading to the match up.

Becky vs. Asuka has been done over and over. Ronda vs. Becky is the match to make. Talk about backstory there's a story there and it'll finally be the one on one that should have happened a couple years ago before Charlotte was injected into it.

#5 2021-12-11 19:56:25

Y2JFanatic

Asuka teasing comeback on her instagram? She just posted this... here she comes, y'all... coming to get her belt back from Becky.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXXNEyBPgCT/

#6 2022-01-01 09:13:29

Y2JFanatic

I have a feeling that we may see the return of Asuka sooner rather than later... we may see the return of Asuka tonight on the "Day 1" ppv, I could be wrong but I predict we'll finally see the comeback of Asuka in the month of January for sure.

#7 2022-01-02 16:49:18

Y2JFanatic

No Asuka yet but she'll be back before the Royal Rumble!

Board footer