Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Has AEW found their Undertaker?

According to Dave Meltzer, if AEW does sign Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) it looks make his first appearance at the 9/29 show in Rochester, Brodie Lee's home local area. Apparently, that means his 90-day no-compete clause is up slightly earlier than was first thought.

IMPACT are also making a play for Rotunda ...

Personally, I feel he will fit better in AEW, he could be their "Undertaker" type gimmick.

Where do you think he will go?

#2 2021-09-19 07:09:32

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Has AEW found their Undertaker?

Ben Kerin wrote:

According to Dave Meltzer, if AEW does sign Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) it looks make his first appearance at the 9/29 show in Rochester, Brodie Lee's home local area. Apparently, that means his 90-day no-compete clause is up slightly earlier than was first thought.

IMPACT are also making a play for Rotunda ...

Personally, I feel he will fit better in AEW, he could be their "Undertaker" type gimmick.

Where do you think he will go?

I think it very possible that he will get a great push if and when he shows up in AEW....   And not necessicarily having a "Undertaker" gimmick.... If he shows up in Rochester,  Brodie Lee's home town, could that mean it will be to address the Dark Order and unite and clean house of Dark Order members who isn't on board with him....  I guess in a few weeks we may just see...

#3 2021-09-25 16:29:22

pinkFloyd4ever

"Rochester. I'm here"

#4 2021-09-26 14:52:53

WrestlingExpert

Whether he ends up in AEW, IMPACT or maybe even both companies through the "Forbidden Door," I have no doubt that the former Bray Wyatt will be utilized much better than he ever was in WWE.

Personally, from a creative standpoint, I'd actually like to see him go to IMPACT Wrestling. He could easily be the top guy in that whole company, and they would probably devote a decent portion of the program to his character, much like they did with Matt Hardy's whole Broken Universe.

Board footer