You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-07 23:48:09

HC13 Aries Styles

the surprise debut of Malakai Black

So the wondering and speculation is over  as Malakai Black the forme Alesteir Black debuted on Dynamite attacking Double A- Arn Anderson and then laying out Cody Rhodes with a kick....
So since it appears he will be in AEW for  a while, I could see him joining up with say QT Marshall...
What do y'all think, or should be a loner or what???

#2 2021-07-08 03:35:53

Insyder82

Re: the surprise debut of Malakai Black

Was it a surprise really?  Zelina went back to what paid her good and there's really nothing going on anywhere else.  It was a no-brainer for Tommy, sorry Malakai Black, to show up there.  As to attacking Arn, my guess is that he picked someone he knew so why not him and Cody.  Personally, I would like to see him stay a loner but then again you have The Dark Order which needs a dark leader.  Then again you have Singles like Darby (although he's with Sting but I meant an actual team) who could easily provide that dark sinister no fear attitude.  I don't see him going for a title though like the TNT Championship though.

#3 2021-07-08 06:56:56

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: the surprise debut of Malakai Black

Keep in mind several was surprise by his release from WWE, then many was surprise and a few speculated he could return after Zelina Vegas  return last week...  If anything I could see them pairing him with a legend maybe like Jake the Snake Roberts or leading a the Dark Order eventually as you said or also QT Marshall maybe as I said...    Though right now it  could be smart to keep him a loner in the long run.... Though on a side note with the return to the road I think we may see more surprises and debuts to come for AEW...

Board footer