You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-11 10:16:31

Y2JFanatic

Current superstars WWE will never release...

Yeah, it's scary that the WWE releases superstars. It happens all the time. Superstars come and go in the business, that's the way it is. There's feelings around some that "any superstar" in the business can be released but not true. There are some that can't be released 'cause some in the business are way too valuable and important. They're so huge that if they get released they could get in trouble.

You certainly can't get rid of the top main event guys like Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, John Cena, Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio... Brock isn't in contract still but they'll never get rid of him even if he is or will be in the future. You know WWE will bring back Brock at some point.

Other superstars they'll never release: Bray Wyatt aka the Fiend, Charlotte Flair, Natty Neidhart, Asuka, Bayley, Nikki Cross, The Miz, AJ Styles, Bobby Lashley, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Kofi, Big E, Sheamus, Nia Jax, Shayna, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Nakamura, The Usos, Naomi, Baron Corbin, Elias... those are some of the names that will be around forever.

Obviously, they'll never get rid of Charlotte and Natty 'cause they are family with legends and 'cause of their name. The same can be said with Nia 'cause of her relation with the Rock. Any superstar associated with the Rock's name probably will never get released including Tamina.

Just wanted to give my 2cents in all of this going on. The WWE do what they do, it's business.

#2 2021-06-11 10:33:48

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Current superstars WWE will never release...

Hate to say you not the WWE nor are you those superstars, the thing anything can happen at any time... I could see many of those you mention leaving the next 5 years or retiring..   Again a little advice quit assuming things, again cause you not them..  Sure most of them will stay in the WWE, but not all them you mentioned...

#3 2021-06-11 10:59:53

RyanP

I don’t think the question is will they be released but will they re-sign with WWE when their contracts are up. You’re right that a good portion of those that you mentioned won’t be released but as far as them re-signing with the company well that remains to be seen.

#4 2021-06-12 15:20:32

GoodOldPapa

If any of the above get released Id say Nikki Cross, Shayna, Sami Zayn, Elias.

#5 2021-06-12 17:31:21

Y2JFanatic

I love how most believe those rumors of Vince not liking Shayna. Truthfully, we never know until we hear from Vince himself. All those dirt sheet writers as they call 'em just like to make stuff up about Vince all the time. Like they all say don't believe everything you read on the internet.

#6 2021-06-13 08:52:27

HC13 Aries Styles

There you go assuming again, we can't assume how anyone thinks...  I will say sure Vince, HHH, and Stephanie have a great relationship with most of those mentioned.... Several of the women you mentioned one day may choose to live their lives away from the ring, have families and try other ventures.... Charlotte,  Nikki Cross, Asuka, Bayley Naomi, I'm sure at some point may take time off to have and start families... As for the men side 70 percent you mention may choose to leave within the next 5 years-  R Truth, Xavier Woods,  Big E, King Corbin, Elias,  Sami Zayn, Nakamura,  Bobby Lashley will go where-ever the money takes him, AJ Styles have talked about retiring in the next 5 to 6 years...

Board footer