You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-11 10:39:00

HC13 Aries Styles

Could Thunder Rosa be a double Champion ??

It no secret Thunder Rosa is in the NWA as a top contender  and she #1 rank in AEW Womens for the title...
What the likeliness of her winning both the NWA Womens title and AEW Womens title??

Myself I think it's very likely..

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-06-12 14:02:22)

#2 2021-06-12 10:17:32

RyanP

Re: Could Thunder Rosa be a double Champion ??

Its definitely a possibility but the drawback to that is if AEW puts their women’s championship on someone who is technically not part of the AEW roster it could lead to some fan resentment. Not saying that it will but it is always a possibility. Let me ask you this. What would it say about the state of the AEW women’s division if they were to put the title on someone who isn’t technically part of the AEW women’s roster?

#3 2021-06-12 13:46:36

Aj29051994

Re: Could Thunder Rosa be a double Champion ??

RyanP wrote:

Its definitely a possibility but the drawback to that is if AEW puts their women’s championship on someone who is technically not part of the AEW roster it could lead to some fan resentment. Not saying that it will but it is always a possibility. Let me ask you this. What would it say about the state of the AEW women’s division if they were to put the title on someone who isn’t technically part of the AEW women’s roster?

Well what does it say about the state of AAA & Impact Wrestling, for Kenny Omega to hold both World Championships in those promotions, I get that Kenny is in his “belt collector” storyline, but he is also not technically part of either the AAA or Impact Wrestling roster, much like Thunder Rosa is technically not part of the AEW roster.

Board footer