You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-08 05:23:59

Y2JFanatic

Randy Orton getting another babyface turn?? don't hold your breath...

It may seem like Randy Orton getting another babyface turn 'cause of his pairing with Matt Riddle but you know that pairing isn't gonna last. Storywise, Randy is still heel 'cause deep down "storywise" you can tell Randy hates that pairing with him. He knows he was kind of forced into it. I think it's because Randy is starting to feel bad for beating up all the superstars in the past and he's trying to stop that by pairing himself up with Riddle. Anyhow this pairing isn't gonna last 'cause at some point Randy is gonna turn on Riddle and Riddle is just gonna be another one of Randy's beat up victims. Randy will get back to his mean bully persona real quick.

I think the reason Randy and Riddle teamed up is 'cause it gives Randy something to do while the Fiend is off of TV (again, for like what the 5th time? LOL).

Is Randy about to join forces with Alexa and The Fiend? That's what it's looking to me. The Fiend starting a new faction of some sort 'cause a clue of that is he's been trying to get others to join him most notably Braun Strowman.

Just wanted to write down some thoughts. You can too.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-06-08 05:24:38)

#2 2021-06-08 11:09:59

Aj29051994

Re: Randy Orton getting another babyface turn?? don't hold your breath...

For me Randy is one of those who is better being alone and working as a heel, during his early run after his breakaway from Evolution, I feel he worked well as a babyface, but as the years have gone by since then, I much prefer Randy as a heel.

With The Fiend being off TV, apparently he is suffering from mental health problems, so wouldn’t exactly say that’s a “LOL moment”

#3 2021-06-10 16:33:40

Y2JFanatic

Aj29051994 wrote:

For me Randy is one of those who is better being alone and working as a heel, during his early run after his breakaway from Evolution, I feel he worked well as a babyface, but as the years have gone by since then, I much prefer Randy as a heel.

With The Fiend being off TV, apparently he is suffering from mental health problems, so wouldn’t exactly say that’s a “LOL moment”

It's turning out that the rumors of the Fiend suffering mental health problems in real life is completely false. There's nothing wrong with Bray. He's being purposely kept off of TV. Probably getting another gimmick change for like the 4th or 5th time, lmao.

https://www.webisjericho.com/latest-upd … F6MKwZxvIY

#4 2021-06-10 18:05:33

HC13 Aries Styles

or they going release Bray Wyatt- really they went into a gimmick that had so many dead end storylines many of which that haven't made sense nor helping him or hurting him...

#5 2021-06-10 18:13:30

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

or they going release Bray Wyatt- really they went into a gimmick that had so many dead end storylines many of which that haven't made sense nor helping him or hurting him...

They'll never release Bray. Too valuable and too important to the company. Hate him all you want but Bray is a draw.

#6 2021-06-11 09:14:24

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

They'll never release Bray. Too valuable and too important to the company. Hate him all you want but Bray is a draw.

He can  ask for his release,  and I don't hate him, I like him as a wrestler, but  the Fiend character is horrible, and haven't been a draw....

#7 2021-06-11 09:45:12

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

He can  ask for his release,  and I don't hate him, I like him as a wrestler, but  the Fiend character is horrible, and haven't been a draw....

The Fiend isn't a draw is just your opinion and entitled to it. Bray's got a huge fanbase, believe it or not. It's why they'll keep him around forever.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-06-11 09:45:32)

#8 2021-06-11 09:55:45

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

The Fiend isn't a draw is just your opinion and entitled to it. Bray's got a huge fanbase, believe it or not. It's why they'll keep him around forever.

Consider is it what Bray want, quit assuming....  And it's true the Fiend isn't a big draw, if you survey those who post most will find things they dislike about the Fiend Character...   Bray does have a huge fan base and rather he stays in the WWE for 20 years or leave to go elsewhere  most will follow him....  Of course they will want to keep him around, but would he (he- Windham Lawrence Rotunda) want to stay around???

#9 2021-06-11 10:33:30

Aj29051994

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:

It's turning out that the rumors of the Fiend suffering mental health problems in real life is completely false. There's nothing wrong with Bray. He's being purposely kept off of TV. Probably getting another gimmick change for like the 4th or 5th time, lmao.

https://www.webisjericho.com/latest-upd … F6MKwZxvIY

So Mike Johnson of PWinsider is getting his information from where and from who then? From the link you’ve posted, he seems to of neglected to say who and where he has heard any information on regarding the Fiend.

Board footer