You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-08 10:48:00

HC13 Aries Styles

Is it time for Santana and Ortiz to go for the tag titles?

For the better part of their AEW career  other than in the tag title tournament in 2019 and  I think they might have challenge for the tag titles twice during  the past 2 years....   I think  it time they get to a chance and shot for the AEW World tag titles....   They pretty much stepped aside from being one of the  front running teams in  AEW, though they have had classic battles  and feuds with the Best Friends, one being the Parking Lot Brawl... Right now it looks as if they going battle FTR in some matches... Kinda think AEW should do a best of 5 or even best of 7  series for these two teams to become  number one contenders to the tag titles....

What do you think do you think Santana and Ortiz- Proud and Powerful deserve a shot at the tag titles, or should they face FTR in a Best of series to earn a title shot?

#2 2021-06-08 11:19:50

Aj29051994

Re: Is it time for Santana and Ortiz to go for the tag titles?

I’m quite disappointed that Santana & Ortiz have not had a Tag Title run yet, I get that AEW might not want any of their Championships being passed around just to give people a Championship run just for the sake of it. But I am disappointed that Santana & Ortiz have not had a Tag Title run yet.

#3 2021-06-09 07:18:03

GoodOldPapa

Re: Is it time for Santana and Ortiz to go for the tag titles?

I'm surprised as well that they haven't had a tag team title run as well.  They haven't had much of chance to show what they can do in AEW so far.  I'm hoping a tag team title run is in their future.

Board footer