You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-17 11:41:57

HC13 Aries Styles

What's next for Christopher Daniels?

With SCU losing this past Wednesday their tag title shot against the Young Bucks...  I want to ask what's next for SCU, but also what's next for Christopher Daniels???    Daniels have had a historic career that spans to the early to mid 1990s nearly 30 years in the ring, having wrestling or worked nearly everywhere, to WWC, to the NWA, WWE, WCW, TNA/Impact, RoH, Japan, Mexico, many various indy companies, and lastly and currently AEW...  With feuds with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Americas Most Wanted and many other singles and tag teams...  The match itself was storybook quality of how a tag team match suppose to go, but without a happy ending...  But could it be one to eventually to be continued??? 

Anyhow to the main question being asked, whats next for Christopher Daniels???    Could he go back to singles wrestling, maybe, but I don't know where he would fit in...  Could he  be a manager,  it's very possible, but I don't know about that either...   I guess we will have to stay tuned to see what is next for CD????   So what's y'alls thoughts on this????

#2 2021-05-20 13:13:58

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: What's next for Christopher Daniels?

So this week more to the loss  and fall out from last week, we  seen Daniels and Kazarian interviewed, when they try to ask Daniels about a tweet made "That May Be All" he didn't reply, he just walked away and whispered in Kaz's ear.... So what is next for CD???

#3 2021-05-20 13:20:22

ilyem

Re: What's next for Christopher Daniels?

I think CD is winding down now, I think he's more so gonna have a backstage role and show up from time to time, he's not super young anymore and probably wants to be able to walk without pain in ten years, which I can't really blame him for. I hope he's not gonna be off TV for good because I think he's awesome, but we'll see more as time goes on. I hope Kaz gets a good push too.

Board footer