You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-03 19:57:43

Y2JFanatic

Return of Eva Marie... damn she still looks hot, though...

Tonight's RAW just revealed and confirmed the return of Eva Marie... a WWE Diva about to make a huge comeback. Hope WWE don't mess it up and keep her around for a while.

... but damn, she still hot, though. Not so bad at all when she's 36 now. I thought WWE did a good job with that return video. It was awesome.

The women's division could really use her while we still don't have Becky and Ronda, that was probably the reason they brought her back.

This return was kind of surprising. It was rumored for a while but didn't think it would actually happen or not.

#2 2021-05-03 22:36:20

RyanP

Re: Return of Eva Marie... damn she still looks hot, though...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Tonight's RAW just revealed and confirmed the return of Eva Marie... a WWE Diva about to make a huge comeback. Hope WWE don't mess it up and keep her around for a while.

... but damn, she still hot, though. Not so bad at all when she's 36 now. I thought WWE did a good job with that return video. It was awesome.

The women's division could really use her while we still don't have Becky and Ronda, that was probably the reason they brought her back.

This return was kind of surprising. It was rumored for a while but didn't think it would actually happen or not.

I think Eva returning could be interesting if she has been training and getting better in the ring but if she hasn’t gotten any better than this return could backfire. On a side note you are kicking up a hornets nest by posting a positive topic about Eva Marie especially since she is persona non grata in the eyes of most of the IWC.

#3 2021-05-04 16:14:33

Y2JFanatic

If any man wants to have negative opinions about her in that video then you're insane. Of course, the most beautiful women in wrestling gets the most hate so it's nothing new. Eva is freaking sexy. Nice body, beautiful smile and drop-dead gorgeous face. I can't say anything negative about that.

#4 2021-05-05 15:31:32

DK

Y2JFanatic wrote:

When she’s 36 lol. Yeah senior citizen age. Sign her up for the retirement home.

No offense. But the age comment is fucking idiotic.

#5 2021-05-05 15:48:45

ilyem

DK wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

When she’s 36 lol. Yeah senior citizen age. Sign her up for the retirement home.

No offense. But the age comment is fucking idiotic.

Oh you didn't know? It's basically unheard of for a woman over the age of 30 to look good. Or well, just to Y2J.

If she's actually training and improving, I am fine with her coming back, but if she still is bad as she was during her first run, this is gonna be another fail.

#6 2021-05-06 06:44:09

Y2JFanatic

There are lots of women that don't age well as they approach 40. Only some somehow make themselves look good and young 'cause they know how to take better care of themselves.

#7 2021-05-06 11:49:01

DK

Y2JFanatic wrote:

There are lots of women that don't age well as they approach 40. Only some somehow make themselves look good and young 'cause they know how to take better care of themselves.

You 12? There’s lots of women approaching 40 that look better than women half their age. Clearly I’m dealing with a teenager. You’ll learn when you reach adulthood.

#8 2021-05-06 17:09:06

Y2JFanatic

DK wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

You 12? There’s lots of women approaching 40 that look better than women half their age. Clearly I’m dealing with a teenager. You’ll learn when you reach adulthood.

Not all women approaching 40 looks good. Some do and some don't. As you get older, you'll start to get body changes and your hair will start graying around that age too.

Do you think all these women in wrestling look all that beautiful in real life? Take off all that make up and make them go back to their natural hair color and maybe you'll have a different opinion on them then.

#9 2021-05-06 17:51:01

ilyem

Y2JFanatic wrote:
DK wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Not all women approaching 40 looks good. Some do and some don't. As you get older, you'll start to get body changes and your hair will start graying around that age too.

Do you think all these women in wrestling look all that beautiful in real life? Take off all that make up and make them go back to their natural hair color and maybe you'll have a different opinion on them then.

You are aware by the logic it applies to Eva Marie too? That video has been edited and airbrushed to perfection, she also has make up professionally done. Eva Marie literally does not look like that on the regular.

Point is, saying someone “still looks good” when she’s in her mid 30s is a dumb take as mid 30s is still pretty young.

#10 2021-05-06 18:12:33

Y2JFanatic

Pic of Eva Marie with no makeup and her natural hair color:

Sorry, dude but you lose... she still looks absolutely stunning even without the makeup and all that fancy airbrushing.

#11 2021-05-06 22:53:48

ilyem

No where did I say she wasn’t beautiful, but she does look different without make up. She does not look how she looked in the WWE package 24/7 was the point that was wooshing right over your head

She’s 36, not 60, the ‘still’ in looks good was the unneeded part.

Last edited by ilyem (2021-05-06 22:54:12)

Board footer