You are not logged in.

#26 2021-04-05 09:13:55

ilyem

Re: Hulk Hogan and the Fiend confrontation tonight? Yes, definitely...

It won't happen, it literally makes no sense, aside from Alexa's one comment about Hulk being his favorite wrestler (which was pandering for Legends night), and the video above (also promo for Legends night) literally nothing else has been said in reference to Hulk/Fiend. There was no confrontation on legends night between them, no trade offs between them at all, and if there was anything else going to happen some sort of spoiler would have been released by now.

No offense dude, but this is a pipe dream you wish would happen, no one really wants this but you, because every one knows any match Hulk Hogan were to have now he would have to be carried in and it just wouldn't be a good match.

Wrestlemania is literally this upcoming weekend, it's not going to happen, no one is clamoring for Hulk vs Fiend. Hogan is gonna do exactly the same thing he did last time he hosted.

#27 2021-04-05 09:36:44

Y2JFanatic

You need to watch this again: Bray to Hulk: "There could always be room for one more"...

Then Hulk says, "I'll see you in Tampa"...

This video was last year and last year's Wrestlemania was gonna be at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa but there was change of plans due to Covid so I would think they're saving the Hulk vs. Fiend confrontation for this year's Wrestlemania since it's gonna be in Tampa.

#28 2021-04-05 15:38:34

ilyem

I have watched, and again, no one, and I mean, literally no one, wants this, WWE can be tone deaf when it comes to the things they want to see, but this isn't a money match, Hogan cannot wrestle, he can barely walk to the ring. The night you were so sure was going to start things between them, he was actually gonna confront Drew but they nixed it and had him in a backstage segment with Sheamus instead. This match would be an absolutely nightmare and they do not want a repeat of the embarrassment of Taker vs Goldberg or Shawn Michaels come back match. It would be awful, Bray would have to carry the entire thing, and it would probably get one of them hurt. There has been no lead up, build up, or mention of Hogan from Fiend or Alexa since before Legends night, since this interview actually. They aren't saving anything because no one would care for this feud as it would not be good because the match would not be good, it would be a bunch of people bitching on social media about it how awful it would be as shown by the comments in this post.

Live your pipe dream, dude, if it makes you happy, go for it.

#29 2021-04-06 09:12:17

Y2JFanatic

ilyem wrote:

I have watched, and again, no one, and I mean, literally no one, wants this, WWE can be tone deaf when it comes to the things they want to see, but this isn't a money match, Hogan cannot wrestle, he can barely walk to the ring. The night you were so sure was going to start things between them, he was actually gonna confront Drew but they nixed it and had him in a backstage segment with Sheamus instead. This match would be an absolutely nightmare and they do not want a repeat of the embarrassment of Taker vs Goldberg or Shawn Michaels come back match. It would be awful, Bray would have to carry the entire thing, and it would probably get one of them hurt. There has been no lead up, build up, or mention of Hogan from Fiend or Alexa since before Legends night, since this interview actually. They aren't saving anything because no one would care for this feud as it would not be good because the match would not be good, it would be a bunch of people bitching on social media about it how awful it would be as shown by the comments in this post.

If it happens this week then I'll be the one to tell you and everyone else, I toldjaso. Hogan can't wrestle anymore, true and even the man himself admitted it in interviews many times but I'm sure he's still capable of taking a bump or two and capable of getting the mandible claw by Bray.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-04-06 13:42:29)

#30 2021-04-06 21:10:07

RyanP

Y2JFanatic wrote:
ilyem wrote:

If it happens this week then I'll be the one to tell you and everyone else, I toldjaso. Hogan can't wrestle anymore, true and even the man himself admitted it in interviews many times but I'm sure he's still capable of taking a bump or two and capable of getting the mandible claw by Bray.

And if it doesn’t happen this week are you gonna have the balls to admit you were wrong or are you going to keep pushing this ridiculous Fiend/Hogan pipe dream match of yours.

#31 2021-04-07 11:06:33

Y2JFanatic

Yes, I'll admit that I'm wrong but I know I'm gonna be right. The Fiend will probably win his match against Randy Orton setting it up so The Fiend can go after Hulk later. I can see the NWO guys getting involved too. It could wind up being 4 against one and that way Hogan can be allowed to give the leg drop on the Fiend and then spray paint NWO 4 Life on his back? Imagine that?

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-04-07 11:07:19)

#32 2021-04-11 13:53:40

Y2JFanatic

The NWO guys did a funny segment with Bayley and Titus O' Neil on Wrestlemania last night... so this gets me thinking that the NWO guys could do a little backstage segment with Alexa Bliss imagine that... so they can tease something of what's about to happen later. Just think the NWO guys and Titus are standing there talking and then Alexa just shows up.

#33 2021-04-11 22:59:12

RyanP

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Yes, I'll admit that I'm wrong but I know I'm gonna be right. The Fiend will probably win his match against Randy Orton setting it up so The Fiend can go after Hulk later. I can see the NWO guys getting involved too. It could wind up being 4 against one and that way Hogan can be allowed to give the leg drop on the Fiend and then spray paint NWO 4 Life on his back? Imagine that?

All right Y2JFanatic time to see if you got the balls to admit that you were wrong because WM has come and gone and not even a hint of your ridiculous pipe dream match of Hogan/Fiend was made tonight.

#34 Yesterday 07:09:08

Y2JFanatic

RyanP wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

All right Y2JFanatic time to see if you got the balls to admit that you were wrong because WM has come and gone and not even a hint of your ridiculous pipe dream match of Hogan/Fiend was made tonight.

Well it didn't happen yes but not yet. I think they're keeping each other away from each other for a little while... just waiting for this feud with Randy Orton to get over with and then maybe it'll happen another time but you guys are the ones being ridiculous. Two times it was hinted that the Fiend is planning to go after Hulk, once on Smackdown long ago and another during Alexa's playground segment on RAW legend's night. I think they're saving that sometime in the future 'cause Hulk is making more and more appearances.

Either that or the WWE were going to make it happen, Vince ended up dropping that angle completely, I don't know.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (Yesterday 07:11:04)

Board footer