You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-18 13:22:49

HC13 Aries Styles

Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa- Lights Out No DQ match

One thing I could say is WOW, these two women showed up and  they proved their-self, and they proved  AEW Women's Division is growing and getting better....  If you didn't watch I going say go and watch, you will be impressed on a post on FB page I compared it to Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey...    I also will say I think looking back at the AEW Revolution Women's title match with Hikaru Shida  defeating Ryo Mizunami was another great women's match...

Anyhow my overall opinion, I do  think AEW Women's division is getting better,  in over a year and half it proving it just might be a division to watch...  If you watched what did you think of the match  on the St Patrick's Day edition of Dynamite???

#2 2021-03-18 13:54:12

WNSYeti
#FreeFigFriday
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Re: Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa- Lights Out No DQ match

I am about to watch later on once Tember gets home......I'm hoping this is the match that JP and I have been wanting so badly!!!

Follow us and have fun on FRIDAY with your OPINION!

facebook.com/3irishboyz at 705PM EST as we talk about it live with VIEWER and LIVE FAN interaction!

Irish Whip Podcast COO / Talent Relations
Wrestling News Source Contributor
Head Agitator - WNS Forums - WATCH LIVE as we record our podcast with Giveaways and Prizes each and every week.  Follow us @3irishboyz on Twitter and LIVE at 705PMEST Every Friday: facebook.com/3irishboyz

#3 2021-03-18 15:29:09

ilyem

Re: Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa- Lights Out No DQ match

I am not as hyped on Britt as a lot of other people I have seen, I usually feel like she needs to be carried in matches to make up for her short comings but I am extremely impressed with her after the match last night, I never expected her to take those kind of bumps and if this was a mark of what is to come for her, I am happy to change my mind about her in the future. Thunder Rosa delivered like always and she put on a fantastic show as well.

Both her and Thunder Rosa put on an awesome match, PPV quality in my opinion and it was one of the best matches I've seen in a while. I hope to see more stuff like this from them in the future.

Board footer