You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-11 19:09:35

Y2JFanatic

What happened to the Steve Austin podcast? Anyone know?

I listen to the Steve Austin podcast a lot but mostly the old classic episodes as much as I can. Steve doesn't upload episodes much anymore. Did he quit doing podcasts or just taking another long hiatus? It's a shame 'cause it's definitely the best wrestling podcast. Steve does such a good job at it too. I'm surprised that Steve Austin aka Stone Cold is a great speaker and how intelligent he is. Plus Steve is entertaining as hell listen to and he's a good interviewer as well.

I know Steve is busy with other things in his career and that's probably why. He's got his "Straight Up Steve Austin" TV show and he also does a lot of stuff for the WWE Network like the "Broken Skull" podcast that he does interviews for as well.

I wish he would get back to his podcast, though 'cause I like listening to it. Would like to see him interviewing some of today's talent.

His WWE fame gave him some pretty big things in his career so I'm proud of him.

#2 2021-02-11 20:55:15

Ari

Re: What happened to the Steve Austin podcast? Anyone know?

Most likely to do with covid-19

#3 2021-02-12 01:27:20

GoodOldPapa

Re: What happened to the Steve Austin podcast? Anyone know?

Ari wrote:

Most likely to do with covid-19

That shouldn't be a factor, especially if he broadcasts from home.  As Y2J mentioned, probably the combination of his TV show and the Broken Skull sessions taking most of his free time, plus unsure of how much of his time is contractually obligated to WWE.

Board footer