You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-01 14:12:42

HC13 Aries Styles

AEW Beach Break (2021)

Might be a interesting show this week, with the wedding of Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford, though sure Miro will steal the segment, also think it possible we will see Orange Cassidy who will do something to  cause havoc for this Wrestling Wedding...

Main event is Pac, Rey Fenix, and Jon Moxley vs Kenny Omega and the Good Brothers... PAC and Kenny had a feud throughout 2019, also keep in mind before the pandemic, PAC formed his team with the Lucha Brothers- the Death Triangle... Also believe if the travel bans didn't happen PAC could had been in the World title picture back in the fall of 2020 even in the contender tournament...

Will add more as we move closer to Wednesday....  What do y'all think so far of what may happen Wednesday night???

#2 2021-02-01 14:53:59

Aj29051994

Re: AEW Beach Break (2021)

I would be far more shocked if the Kip & Penelope wedding does happen, with no interruptions etc. You might be able to enlighten me here, as nothing is springing into my mind, but I cannot recall a wrestling wedding happening without being interrupted in someway.

It is nice to see PAC being taken seriously by AEW, I’m not sure if AEW will put the World Championship on him, but I can definitely see him challenging for it at some point, as I agree, he would of been in the World Championship picture if it was not for the travel bans. AEW have also got an easy way to get to PAC challenging for the World Championship too, given that PAC beat Omega at All Out.

#3 2021-02-03 00:19:41

HC13 Aries Styles

Looking forward to the Tag Team Battle Royal with the winner getting a tag title shoot,  in which the Young Bucks is in and with they win, they choose who they will face.....

Then Dr Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa, should be a good match, maybe to give one of them women a boost in the upcoming Women's Contenders Tournament...

#4 2021-02-03 04:07:45

Aj29051994

I am looking forward to the Tag Team battle royal too, but am slightly cautious about it. As, I am hoping that The Young Bucks do not win it, given what was teased last week though, I am expecting them to win it then challenge The Good Brothers. That match will in all probability happen, I just hope they do not "pull the trigger" straight away and do that match at Revolution, I would prefer they do it at a later date (maybe Double or Nothing as the PPV name would be very appropriate, if both teams are still AEW & Impact Tag Champs, put both sets of titles on the line maybe) and instead give the match at Revolution to a Tag Team that is officially employed by AEW on this occasion, not a Tag Team that is officially employed by Impact but appearing on AEW as part of the working arrangement between AEW & Impact. The only way that I personally see The Young Bucks not winning the Battle Royal, is if The Good Brothers or Don Callis, costs them the match.

I am slightly leaning more towards Britt Baker, beating Thunder Rosa, but I would not be surprised if Thunder Rosa gets the win. I just feel that AEW is wanting to slowly push Britt Baker to the top of the division and a win over a recent former NWA Women's Champion, could arguably be seen as Britt's biggest win in AEW, to then set her in good stead for the Women's Tournament as you say.

Last edited by Aj29051994 (2021-02-03 04:07:59)

Board footer