You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-12 19:12:45

HC13 Aries Styles

First 2 Time/Multi time Champions in AEW

So far only one guy have held a title twice and that have been Cody Rhodes holding the TNT title...
Who else do we see being a 2 time champion or holding a title  multiple times in AEW???
In tag teams there is SCU, Kenny Omega and  Hangman Page,  FTR and Young Bucks???
In the World title picture so far only Chris Jericho, Jon Moxley, and Kenny Omega???

picking right now in the tag teams probably FTR...  The World title most likely Moxley...

#2 2021-01-13 18:31:23

Aj29051994

Re: First 2 Time/Multi time Champions in AEW

Cody is not the only two time champion. Kenny Omega is also a two time champion, just not a two time champion holding the same championship like Cody is.

I do agree that FTR will hold the Tag Championship again & Moxley will hold the World Championship again, I can also see The Young Bucks holding the Tag Championships more than once, also I can see Omega holding the World Championship more than once. I can see Adam Page winning both the TNT and World Championship at some point. Jericho on the other hand I do not see winning the World Championship again, to be honest I feel he is in a position where he does not need it, us viewers know he is a top talent in the business. If he does win another Championship or the World Championship again in AEW then fair enough, but I do not feel he needs it.

Last edited by Aj29051994 (2021-01-13 18:33:55)

#3 2021-01-13 22:42:03

HeelKing

Aj29051994 wrote:

Cody is not the only two time champion. Kenny Omega is also a two time champion, just not a two time champion holding the same championship like Cody is.

I do agree that FTR will hold the Tag Championship again & Moxley will hold the World Championship again, I can also see The Young Bucks holding the Tag Championships more than once, also I can see Omega holding the World Championship more than once. I can see Adam Page winning both the TNT and World Championship at some point. Jericho on the other hand I do not see winning the World Championship again, to be honest I feel he is in a position where he does not need it, us viewers know he is a top talent in the business. If he does win another Championship or the World Championship again in AEW then fair enough, but I do not feel he needs it.

I agree with most of what is said here, but I do think Jericho will get one more title run as a face at some point. I also think even though they don't have gold yet, Starks and MJF will be multi time champions. Darby will also surely get another title some time.

#4 2021-01-14 03:06:33

Aj29051994

HeelKing wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:

I agree with most of what is said here, but I do think Jericho will get one more title run as a face at some point. I also think even though they don't have gold yet, Starks and MJF will be multi time champions. Darby will also surely get another title some time.

You could be right with Jericho having one more Championship run as a face, personally I do not feel he needs another Championship run, but if he does have one, I will not complain about it. I agree with the three names you have said, I like all three of those, I only have a concern about how long Darby can last, as his style is very high speed/breakneck, along with taking some big and at times nasty bumps.

Board footer