You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-04 16:37:37

Y2JFanatic

Hulk Hogan and the Fiend confrontation tonight? Yes, definitely...

Never forget that video, y'all.

The Fiend got room for one more and he says toward the end of the video, "Bye Hulk, I'll see ya around".

I would think the only reason Hulk is appearing tonight for RAW's legend show, can't think of no other reason. Hulk sure he wants to appear tonight? The Fiend will be waiting. Hulk may get added to the Firefly Funhouse wall of friendship tonight.

Sure, Hulk will do other things with the other legends and current superstars doing his usual backstage segments, "Well you know something brother..." and blah blah blah, and Hulk keeps getting bothered by Alexa Bliss and The Fiend puppet characters backstage. Then the Fiend himself will confront Hulk toward the end of the show tonight, my bets are on it.

RAW tonight ends with Hulk getting the Mandible claw by The Fiend getting help by Randy Orton the legend killer, might be a possibility also.

This could be a start of a Hulk Hogan vs. The Fiend feud brewing. Could lead to a possible match but Hulk will probably never wrestle again but I can see Hulk getting a current superstar to wrestle for him and Hulk will be at ringside. Don't rule out that possibility...

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-01-04 16:38:31)

#2 2021-01-04 20:28:02

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Hulk Hogan and the Fiend confrontation tonight? Yes, definitely...

I say no-  and will say Hell No, I don't want to see Hogan vs the Fiend....

#3 2021-01-04 20:31:57

Tjm1963

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

I say no-  and will say Hell No, I don't want to see Hogan vs the Fiend....

Fully agree with you Hogan past it too old to wrestle safely as a match would require i say and no  to even ring side that an idea  bad eitehr way

#4 2021-01-05 00:24:04

RyanP

I’m thinking you should have used a different word other than definitely because your prediction definitely wasn’t accurate dude and if I’m being honest I think you knew it wasn’t going to happen but you used the word definitely to try and get a rise out of people and for the record your not getting a rise out of me because all I’m doing is making an observation.

#5 2021-01-05 13:21:57

Y2JFanatic

Admittedly, I was wrong about last night but I think I WILL be right on the direction this is headed. Remember guys, Alexa Bliss hinted that The Fiend is gonna go after Hulk Hogan during that playground segment when she challenged Randy Orton. That was like what? On last week's RAW before Legends night? The Fiend saying his prayers and taking his vitamins and storyline wise, Alexa goes off saying she doesn't want to know who or what he prays to. That's what got me thinking that the Fiend is gonna attack Hogan last night but it didn't happen... not yet...

Looks like the WWE is not yet ready to bring back the Fiend on RAW 'cause the Fiend is probably gonna get another new look due to the burning and stuff.

This means that there probably will be more Hulk Hogan appearances. Hulk will probably make appearances at the next Rumble, I bet and possibly become a host for the next Wrestlemania.

I just said that Hulk will never wrestle again. After like 9 or 10 back surgeries, his wrestling days are probably done for good but he can still be involved in matches somehow, just be at ringside, a manager type of role is where I'm getting at.

Anyway, you guys want to criticize Hulk's age??? Well, Hulk was looking amazing last night. You guys don't want to admit that he's looking in great shape. He's looking in the best shape ever really 'cause he's still lifting weights in the gym. Those arms, holy shit! How come you guys won't admit that he's in great physical shape? Even though he may never wrestle again, I'm sure he's capable of taking some big bumps and he's physically capable of getting attacked by the Fiend somehow.

There will be more Hulk appearances sorry to say. He won't be going away anytime soon.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-01-05 13:24:23)

#6 2021-01-05 18:42:23

HC13 Aries Styles

what are you watching or smoking, she never said anything about the Fiend going after Hulk Hogan....
Again no one- NO ONE wants to see this....   You as worse as the Brodie Lee is Alive Work guy on the article page comments with your baseless thoughts and conspiracies....

Trust me it not ever going to happen....  and don't need to happen....

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-01-05 19:42:38)

#7 2021-01-05 21:11:09

Enziguri

Dude, stop with these threads. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point...

#8 2021-01-06 09:18:46

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

what are you watching or smoking, she never said anything about the Fiend going after Hulk Hogan....
Again no one- NO ONE wants to see this....   You as worse as the Brodie Lee is Alive Work guy on the article page comments with your baseless thoughts and conspiracies....

Alexa didn't say anything about going after Hulk? You're the one that's smoking something. Watch Alexa Bliss's playground segment again, I'll post the video for you to see:

At about 0:34, she goes: "Maybe he's waiting for Legend's night on RAW" and then she goes on saying "I bet he would love to meet his hero... Hulk Hogan"

"I know for a fact, The Fiend taking his vitamins and saying his prayers... even I don't want to know who or what he's praying to".

On RAW each week from this point on, watch for more hints that The Fiend is targeting Hulk Hogan.

You guys know I'm right, you just won't admit it 'cause you all are just a bunch of Hogan haters.

#9 2021-01-06 10:43:29

ilyem

I know I said I wasn't gonna reply anymore but you try WAY too hard.

You didn't think that was just them trying to gas up Legends Night for Raw because they had the poor ratings? So they wanted to bring as much attention to it as possible? Hogan is in his late 60s, can barely walk, bend his knees, let alone be a 'target' for a match or storyline is very much grasping at any straws you can to make your point. If there was going to be any sort of storyline going forward with Hulk there would be some leak about it because that would be something that is note worthy, yet no stories just your convoluted post.

Stop trying to force people to agree with you, no one is denying this because of being Hogan haters(and even if they do, so what? dudes a piece of trash anyways), they just don't see this storyline that you've made up in your head happening. No one thinks you're right, people have agreed with you before, if they actually thought this would happen, someone would be agreeing with you.

Learn to accept that everything you say isn't always going to have backing and people agreeing with it. Base your argument on actual fact other than "ALEXA BLISS SAID IT IN A PROMO" which happened before Legends Night, there was nothing on Raw between Hulk/Fiend, Hulk/Randy, Hulk/Alexa which is that was the route they were going wouldn't they have had some interaction? That didn't happen.

So you are basing your entire argument on the fact that Hulk interrupted an interview before Legends night which was to promote that and Alexa Bliss mentioned him? How about you wait until they actually have some sort of confrontation between the two of them or some actual show that is the way they are going before you try to throw what you made up in your brain out here as fact.

#10 2021-01-06 11:10:15

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Alexa didn't say anything about going after Hulk? You're the one that's smoking something. Watch Alexa Bliss's playground segment again, I'll post the video for you to see:

At about 0:34, she goes: "Maybe he's waiting for Legend's night on RAW" and then she goes on saying "I bet he would love to meet his hero... Hulk Hogan"

"I know for a fact, The Fiend taking his vitamins and saying his prayers... even I don't want to know who or what he's praying to".

On RAW each week from this point on, watch for more hints that The Fiend is targeting Hulk Hogan.

You guys know I'm right, you just won't admit it 'cause you all are just a bunch of Hogan haters.

No you the one smoking something....  And that was a cheap plug, the way the WWE always find ways to plug things, be it the next week Raw, WWE Network, Shop WWE ....  Really think you looking to far into things....

#11 2021-01-06 11:27:24

Y2JFanatic

I know y'all don't want to see a Hogan vs. Fiend feud 'cause it'll be a nightmare for you but it looks like that's where it's headed and for a long while Hogan's been wanting a last match in WWE. He's been wanting one against Vince McMahon but looks like that isn't gonna happen and looks like Hulk could potentially have his last match against the Fiend instead of Vince. I stand by what I say that a Hogan vs. Fiend feud is getting ready to start and you won't change my mind.

Hogan is about to retire from WWE it looks like and the Hulkster getting added to the Fiend's "Wall of Friendship" would be a perfect way for Hogan to go out. You'll never see him again after that.

On RAW this coming Monday, watch for more of Alexa hinting at Hulk Hogan some more.  Just wait for it...

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-01-06 11:31:12)

#12 2021-01-06 12:52:41

HC13 Aries Styles

SMH,  Hogan been retired,  and yet people think  Hogan going wrestle again.....
The thing is like Freddie Blassie  was on  Raw in a wheel chair in his 90s, Hogan will be back  when he in his 80s and probably even 90s if he lives that long....   
Again quit looking too far into things that don't make any sense....

#13 2021-01-06 14:08:28

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

The thing is like Freddie Blassie  was on  Raw in a wheel chair in his 90s, Hogan will be back  when he in his 80s and probably even 90s if he lives that long....   

Keep it up, you're just a Hogan hater and proven more and more to being so the more you respond.

Hogan's not yet retired if he's still in contract with WWE and making occasional appearances. WWE have already forgiven him for his past mistakes and they're welcoming his WWE TV comeback but they're obviously taking it real slow as they've said in the past, they'll take it slow and they're doing just that.

Hulk already said on twitter that he wants one last retirement match and it's probably gonna end up being against the Fiend:

https://www.screengeek.net/2020/01/07/h … ore-match/

#14 2021-01-06 17:15:10

HC13 Aries Styles

Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Keep it up, you're just a Hogan hater and proven more and more to being so the more you respond.

Hogan's not yet retired if he's still in contract with WWE and making occasional appearances. WWE have already forgiven him for his past mistakes and they're welcoming his WWE TV comeback but they're obviously taking it real slow as they've said in the past, they'll take it slow and they're doing just that.

Hulk already said on twitter that he wants one last retirement match and it's probably gonna end up being against the Fiend:

Yes I am a Hogan hater, only time I really like him was his Hollywood Hogan era....
Again he's retired from the ring November 1, 2011,  again sure he will be back for appearances,  Hall of Fame and Legends deal and such.... But any physical action NO.....    You do know he has a bad hip, bad back and bad legs.....  Even if it would be the role of a manager as he was used a few years ago...
Again quit with the things you know that don't make any sense, quit with the bullshit....

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-01-06 17:17:05)

#15 2021-01-06 17:54:24

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Yes I am a Hogan hater, only time I really like him was his Hollywood Hogan era....
Again he's retired from the ring November 1, 2011,  again sure he will be back for appearances,  Hall of Fame and Legends deal and such.... But any physical action NO.....    You do know he has a bad hip, bad back and bad legs.....  Even if it would be the role of a manager as he was used a few years ago...
Again quit with the things you know that don't make any sense, quit with the bullshit....

I'll post what I want on here and if you guys don't like my posts, it ain't hard to ignore 'em.

When a Hogan vs. The Fiend feud starts to get going on WWE TV in the near future, I'll be the one to tell y'all, ITOLDJASO.

I think the reason the Fiend didn't appear on Legends night when Alexa hinted at it is because the Fiend would have overshadowed Hulk Hogan's appearance and WWE didn't want that yet. They're not ready to have Hogan and the Fiend face to face each other in person on TV yet but it will happen. Calling it now.

The Hogan appearance on Legends night alone just opened the doors for this feud to happen. Next you can watch Alexa talk about Hogan and Jimmy Hart talking with Drew and Sheamus.

#16 2021-01-06 20:11:15

Shadow409

Dude, you were wrong, accept it and let it go. Hulk Hogan will never wrestle again because HE CAN'T. WWE, nor anyone will clear him to wrestle another match. We've all made predictions we were "certain" would happen and then been wrong, it's not the end of the world. I predicted that CM Punk would return at All Out in Chicago in 2019, I felt it was the perfect scenario. New Company, New opportunities, big money, and his hometown, how could I be wrong? And then he didn't and I was bummed, but I moved on. Hogan and The Fiend *might* have a confrontation at some point, but Hogan will never wrestle him, ever. I can't even see Hogan taking the Mandible Claw, he might get Sister Abigail, but it will be when the lights are out so we can't actually see it, Hogan can't take a bump.

#17 2021-01-07 10:38:43

Y2JFanatic

Hulk may never wrestle again, sure but it is possible WWE can figure out a way to get him in a match and not actually wrestle. Maybe have him do a leg drop or two and that's about it.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/rumor-w … lemania-36

They were gonna bring Hogan back in the ring for WM-36 originally but it didn't happen. Saving it for WM-37??? Possibly. They're gonna be aiming for Hulk vs. The Fiend at WM-37 this year, my bets are on it.

It's incredible. What's going on here? After the Hulk and Fiend appearance on Smackdown and after Alexa Bliss saying that the Fiend wants to meet Hulk Hogan one day, you guys still want to dispute it and say this feud isn't gonna happen? Unbelievable.

You all are the ones that is messed up.

Just wait for RAW this coming Monday and watch Alexa Bliss call out Hulk Hogan some more.

#18 2021-01-08 15:50:10

HC13 Aries Styles

Well believe what-ever you want to believe..... I and many others don't see it happening

#19 2021-01-08 16:12:28

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Well believe what-ever you want to believe..... I and many others don't see it happening

Each week on RAW,  we'll see more and more clues from Alexa Bliss that this feud is starting. The feud will actually start during the Road to Wrestlemania. Hogan vs. The Fiend - WM37.

Another clue that Hulk Hogan will be involved in WM37 whether a match of some sort is that WM37 is focused on Hollywood. The Theme for WM this year is gonna be Hollywood... well Hollywood Hulk Hogan and WM37 Hollywood... hmmm???

#20 2021-01-09 01:21:08

HC13 Aries Styles

Doubt any of that will happen..... but again what-ever you want to believe....

Also it highly unlikely with the pandemic still going on that Wrestlemania will take place in Hollywood, cause of the tight restrictions California has

#21 2021-01-09 15:00:25

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Doubt any of that will happen..... but again what-ever you want to believe....

Also it highly unlikely with the pandemic still going on that Wrestlemania will take place in Hollywood, cause of the tight restrictions California has

If lucky enough, this covid stuff will go away this year and the country could come back to normal in the Spring... if lucky... WM37 could still take place in Los Angeles but rumors going around it may get its location switched to Tampa, FL. If they make the move to Tampa, FL there's another sign that Hulk may get involved in WM this year 'cause Hulk lives in FL. Take that if you will.

#22 2021-01-12 11:32:03

HC13 Aries Styles

I think you still Wrong...... I think it just may be the Fiend vs Triple H at Wrestlemania..... Since last year was the only year Hunter didn't compete, he will this year...

#23 2021-01-12 15:12:55

Y2JFanatic

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

I think you still Wrong...... I think it just may be the Fiend vs Triple H at Wrestlemania..... Since last year was the only year Hunter didn't compete, he will this year...

From the looks of things it's gonna be Triple H vs. Randy Orton.

Remember, Hulk Hogan and Alexa Bliss had a past together once, never forget this....

She didn't call out Hulk again last night but she will. Hulk will make another appearance.

#24 2021-01-12 17:46:52

HC13 Aries Styles

Nope HHH vs the Fiend......
Then one site is predicts  The Fiend and Alexa vs Randy Orton and Nikki Cross...
or Edge vs the Fiend another site is say, with the long  standing plans since last year was having Orton vs Edge one last match...
Either Way Hogan isn't going to be there....

#25 2021-04-04 19:52:37

Y2JFanatic

Sorry guys, I know you all disagree with me on this but I still stand by what I say. Hulk Hogan vs. The Fiend feud could still possibly happen especially with Hulk Hogan scheduled to host Wrestlemania with Titus O' Neill.

I can totally see the Fiend finally confronting Hulk Hogan at this upcoming Wrestlemania weekend right after the Fiend buries Randy Orton. Hulk is out in the ring cutting a promo and then suddenly the lights and the screens go out in the audience, then the Fiend shows up and stands in front of Hulk Hogan and then there's a big stare down between the two.

I can't help but think this could happen. If it doesn't then so be it but don't be surprised if the Fiend shows up whenever Hulk is on screen like I've been trying to tell you. Storywise, the Fiend won't forget about Hulk, that character doesn't mess around.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-04-04 19:53:36)

Board footer