You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-06 13:05:11

HC13 Aries Styles

Guerrillas of Destiny how Great are they??

the Guerrillas of Destiny how great are they????  For the seventh time they gained the New Japan Pro World Tag titles, they have held the RoH World tag titles....
But  I thinking what's next for them, Impact World Tag Titles, want lie  would love to see them face their brothers of the Club the Good Brothers and would like to see them face the Motor City Machine Guns... At the same time  how about AEW, again a  match with their friends former partners the Young Bucks, then the dream match FTR or even Pride and Powerful or the Lucha Brothers....   Then the long shot the WWE and dream matches against the Usos,  the New Day, the Street Profits even...  Big  question what if they would leave New Japan where would they go what would be the best fit???  Then How great are they and how great can they be???

#2 2021-01-06 13:43:31

Montana Max

Re: Guerrillas of Destiny how Great are they??

I was literally thinking about this when I saw them win at Wrestle Kingdom 15. I'm like they are so underrated in a sense that nobody really mentions them when it comes to the best tag teams in the world. They've been killing it for years. I personally thinking they can git anywhere, but I'm not sure if I'd like them in WWE while Vince is in control because I think they'll get lost in the shuffle. Not only that their character and moveset would be changed. Tama Tonga won't be able to use the Gun Stun anymore just like Karl Anderson couldn't use it when he was there. If I had to make a preference I'd say AEW or Impact would be a good fit for them. They're great now, but the world won't know how great they really are if they stay in NJPW.

Board footer