You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-30 13:09:45

HC13 Aries Styles

Team Taz

What are everyones opinion on Team Taz, Brian  Cage, Ricky Starks, Big Will Hobbs, and Hook???
I feel the potential for the team is there, but the push  of these 4 against the 2nd most important guy of the company Cody have been very interesting....  I feel one of these 4 or all 4 will hold a title before 2021 is over, what do y'all think???

#2 2020-12-30 16:48:21

SirEdger

Re: Team Taz

I mean, Hook is just a pet project for now, being trained at the Nightmare Factory so it's way too soon to project anything about him. But man, if Ricky Starks doesn't wear a title before the end of 2021, it's gonna be a missed opportunity. One of the most charismatic wrestlers on that entire roster.

#3 2020-12-30 17:36:29

HC13 Aries Styles

I going say Starks will win the TNT title maybe and probably at the Revolution PPV....
If I was AEW I would make Brian Cage and Hobbs a tag team,  then with Hook I think who knows they might put the TNT title on him just to test the waters in 2021???  But if they bring a six man tag titles/Trios title, any combination of this group should be contenders as long as they together....

#4 2020-12-30 22:58:31

HeelKing

I think it's way too early to project anything for Hook, too. He may be a star one day, or he may be the next Ted Dibiase Jr. It's just too early to tell.

Starks will be a star. They talked about him sharing some similarities to a young Rock, and I 1000% see it. I'm not saying he'll ever reach that level because I don't see anyone really ever achieving that level of stardom. He's going to be special, though.

I'm also a fan of Cage. I sorta agree he's probably best suited teaming with Hobbs, though. He just doesn't have the voice or the mic skills to really be a World Champion, IMO. You let those big monsters tear up the tag ranks with Taz doing the heavy lifting on the mic, and that could be something,

Board footer