You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-30 22:09:47

HC13 Aries Styles

Can and could the Dark Order become Faces

What is the possibility of turning the Dark Order face after the reception they got during the Brodie Lee tribute show....  For the most part storylines and feuds was forgotten about during the matches that was choosen by Brodie's son Brodie Jr..
So Can or will we see the Dark Order become the good guys of AEW/turn face???

#2 2020-12-30 22:49:30

HeelKing

Re: Can and could the Dark Order become Faces

I already see them as more of tweeners than heels, so I could see the potential there. Reynolds and Silver especially come across as guys that are just so easy to like. I think all the performers involved could pull it off. Thinking about it some, I'd turn them.

I'll say this, that group has came along way. When they first debuted with the Creepers I hated it. They won me over with what they put into it, however.

#3 2020-12-30 23:43:29

HC13 Aries Styles

HeelKing wrote:

I already see them as more of tweeners than heels, so I could see the potential there. Reynolds and Silver especially come across as guys that are just so easy to like. I think all the performers involved could pull it off. Thinking about it some, I'd turn them.

I'll say this, that group has came along way. When they first debuted with the Creepers I hated it. They won me over with what they put into it, however.

Tonight was proof they can and could work any style be it good guy or bad guy, very fitting tribute show...  Will be interesting to see what direction they choose to take the Dark Order now...  Will  they bring in Erick Redbeard, will they transition into a face group or tweeners as you said.... 2021 may be interesting as AEW move into their 3rd year of existence..

#4 2020-12-31 13:55:31

SirEdger

At this stage, with what happened, I don't know how could anyone want to boo them? Especially if you're a fan of what they do on Being The Elite where their personnalities shine through with every episode. The impact that having Brodie Lee as The Exalted One had on this stable will go down as one of the biggest turnarounds in pro wrestling history when it comes to a stable. Brodie Lee gave them a purpose to exist; turning losers into winners. And it has worked pretty good so far.

With that said, I'm wondering if part of what they're doing with Hangman Page at the moment with the recruiting was partly linked to Tony Khan & the EVPs knowing that Brodie Lee probably wouldn't make it and covering their bases to switch things around.

Board footer