You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-05 16:18:29

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 346

Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

This is not publicly known yet but I wouldn't be surprised that Vince is now done with Stinger. I realize that Sting wasn't in contract in WWE before he decided to join AEW full time but I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it.

Don't expect Sting to make more appearances with WWE in the future 'cause it looks like it will never happen now. Anyhow, even though I stopped watching AEW, I'm glad that Sting is going there full time 'cause WWE used Stinger like shit. Sting only had like what? Two matches in WWE and that's it? Sting's Wrestlemania match with Triple H was disappointing at best so maybe AEW will use him way better.

Offline

#2 2020-12-05 18:51:42

Shadow409
Member
Registered: 2020-07-08
Posts: 23

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Welp, you're an idiot. " I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it." how are you sure? Did you call Vince to get his thoughts?  Are you Dave Melzter, trying to stir the pot? You have absolutely no evidence or anything to support such a stupid claim, besides how you feel. I don't expect to see Sting in a WWE ring again anyway, but to say he's banned based on the fact that he is in AEW is just stupid. If Vince held a grudge because someone went to a different company we wouldn't have seen many of the returns over the years that we have. Christian, Rhyno, Luke Gallows, Drew McIntyre, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ulitmate Warrior, The Dudleys, The Hardys, do I need to go on? They have all left and came back, some of them multiple times.

Offline

#3 2020-12-05 20:05:35

Enziguri
Member
Registered: 2020-10-28
Posts: 19

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Shadow409 wrote:

Welp, you're an idiot. " I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it." how are you sure? Did you call Vince to get his thoughts?  Are you Dave Melzter, trying to stir the pot? You have absolutely no evidence or anything to support such a stupid claim, besides how you feel. I don't expect to see Sting in a WWE ring again anyway, but to say he's banned based on the fact that he is in AEW is just stupid. If Vince held a grudge because someone went to a different company we wouldn't have seen many of the returns over the years that we have. Christian, Rhyno, Luke Gallows, Drew McIntyre, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ulitmate Warrior, The Dudleys, The Hardys, do I need to go on? They have all left and came back, some of them multiple times.

Y2JFanatic regularly spams the board with dumb topics like this. One of the reasons I rarely post here. Glad somebody called him out on it though.

Last edited by Enziguri (2020-12-05 20:05:47)

Offline

#4 2020-12-05 21:05:01

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 346

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Shadow409 wrote:

Welp, you're an idiot. " I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it." how are you sure? Did you call Vince to get his thoughts?  Are you Dave Melzter, trying to stir the pot? You have absolutely no evidence or anything to support such a stupid claim, besides how you feel. I don't expect to see Sting in a WWE ring again anyway, but to say he's banned based on the fact that he is in AEW is just stupid. If Vince held a grudge because someone went to a different company we wouldn't have seen many of the returns over the years that we have. Christian, Rhyno, Luke Gallows, Drew McIntyre, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ulitmate Warrior, The Dudleys, The Hardys, do I need to go on? They have all left and came back, some of them multiple times.

I just said this wasn't publicly known but it is a well known fact that Vince bans former WWE stars for joining AEW... just ask Chris Jericho he knows.

Offline

#5 2020-12-05 21:40:47

welshlewis91
Member
Registered: 2020-12-05
Posts: 5

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Vince Mcmahon is all about money granted hes a horrible person and done despicable things to his wrestlers for decades but if it could make him money he would put grudges a side and i know its cliche but do "whats best for business" hes proven that with warrior, savage, hogan ect ect

Offline

#6 2020-12-05 22:24:35

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 95

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Shadow409 wrote:

Welp, you're an idiot. " I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it." how are you sure? Did you call Vince to get his thoughts?  Are you Dave Melzter, trying to stir the pot? You have absolutely no evidence or anything to support such a stupid claim, besides how you feel. I don't expect to see Sting in a WWE ring again anyway, but to say he's banned based on the fact that he is in AEW is just stupid. If Vince held a grudge because someone went to a different company we wouldn't have seen many of the returns over the years that we have. Christian, Rhyno, Luke Gallows, Drew McIntyre, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Ulitmate Warrior, The Dudleys, The Hardys, do I need to go on? They have all left and came back, some of them multiple times.

I just said this wasn't publicly known but it is a well known fact that Vince bans former WWE stars for joining AEW... just ask Chris Jericho he knows.

If Chris Jericho’s contract with AEW ended tomorrow and he called Vince, you would be silly to think that Vince wouldn’t sign him again. Of course he would, it would be his way of saying Chris left and he came back, because of course he would. There are a few others I am sure he would sign as well. We haven’t seen it yet but just because a wrestler is signed to AEW doesn’t mean they will never be able to be signed to WWE, just while they are signed to AEW currently they don’t want them mentioned on air. That’s all it is. I’m sure if Sting came and asked for a Legends contract he’d get one, money is money to Vince.

Offline

#7 2020-12-06 05:19:11

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 103

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

This is not publicly known yet but I wouldn't be surprised that Vince is now done with Stinger. I realize that Sting wasn't in contract in WWE before he decided to join AEW full time but I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it.

Don't expect Sting to make more appearances with WWE in the future 'cause it looks like it will never happen now. Anyhow, even though I stopped watching AEW, I'm glad that Sting is going there full time 'cause WWE used Stinger like shit. Sting only had like what? Two matches in WWE and that's it? Sting's Wrestlemania match with Triple H was disappointing at best so maybe AEW will use him way better.

You do know how to post such hypocritical things, you’re saying it’s not public knowledge, as though you’ve got Vince on speed dial or something when I highly doubt you have. You then say Vince bans AEW stars as though he would not sign any of them. When I would strongly think Vince would sign a number of AEW stars if he could. On others topics on here you have been clamouring for a Sting vs Undertaker match saying how awesome it would still be, but then go back on your word saying Sting is retired as an active competitor on a different topic, when you’re the one always saying “never say never”. Obviously I do not know Vince, but from what we have all seen over the years he would not shy away from signing “rival talent” as he would in all probability see it as buying the competition just as he did with WCW.

Offline

#8 2020-12-06 10:18:43

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 317

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

This is not publicly known yet but I wouldn't be surprised that Vince is now done with Stinger. I realize that Sting wasn't in contract in WWE before he decided to join AEW full time but I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it.

Don't expect Sting to make more appearances with WWE in the future 'cause it looks like it will never happen now. Anyhow, even though I stopped watching AEW, I'm glad that Sting is going there full time 'cause WWE used Stinger like shit. Sting only had like what? Two matches in WWE and that's it? Sting's Wrestlemania match with Triple H was disappointing at best so maybe AEW will use him way better.

You do know how to post such hypocritical things, you’re saying it’s not public knowledge, as though you’ve got Vince on speed dial or something when I highly doubt you have. You then say Vince bans AEW stars as though he would not sign any of them. When I would strongly think Vince would sign a number of AEW stars if he could. On others topics on here you have been clamouring for a Sting vs Undertaker match saying how awesome it would still be, but then go back on your word saying Sting is retired as an active competitor on a different topic, when you’re the one always saying “never say never”. Obviously I do not know Vince, but from what we have all seen over the years he would not shy away from signing “rival talent” as he would in all probability see it as buying the competition just as he did with WCW.

Do be fair he’s not the only know-it-all/arm chair fan that thinks they know more than the actual people who are in the wrestling business that have been doing it for years. The Internet is full of them and you see it on a daily basis when fans try and act like they know more about the creative process than the guys/gals who are actually in the wrestling business with years of experience. It gets ridiculous at times in my opinion.

Offline

#9 2020-12-06 10:32:08

Aj29051994
Member
Registered: 2020-04-07
Posts: 103

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

RyanP wrote:
Aj29051994 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

This is not publicly known yet but I wouldn't be surprised that Vince is now done with Stinger. I realize that Sting wasn't in contract in WWE before he decided to join AEW full time but I'm sure Vince is now disappointed in Stinger 'cause maybe WWE was planning on re-signing Sting... AEW just happened to beat WWE to it.

Don't expect Sting to make more appearances with WWE in the future 'cause it looks like it will never happen now. Anyhow, even though I stopped watching AEW, I'm glad that Sting is going there full time 'cause WWE used Stinger like shit. Sting only had like what? Two matches in WWE and that's it? Sting's Wrestlemania match with Triple H was disappointing at best so maybe AEW will use him way better.

You do know how to post such hypocritical things, you’re saying it’s not public knowledge, as though you’ve got Vince on speed dial or something when I highly doubt you have. You then say Vince bans AEW stars as though he would not sign any of them. When I would strongly think Vince would sign a number of AEW stars if he could. On others topics on here you have been clamouring for a Sting vs Undertaker match saying how awesome it would still be, but then go back on your word saying Sting is retired as an active competitor on a different topic, when you’re the one always saying “never say never”. Obviously I do not know Vince, but from what we have all seen over the years he would not shy away from signing “rival talent” as he would in all probability see it as buying the competition just as he did with WCW.

Do be fair he’s not the only know-it-all/arm chair fan that thinks they know more than the actual people who are in the wrestling business that have been doing it for years. The Internet is full of them and you see it on a daily basis when fans try and act like they know more about the creative process than the guys/gals who are actually in the wrestling business with years of experience. It gets ridiculous at times in my opinion.

I am fully aware Y2Jfanatic is not the only armchair fan that thinks they have insider knowledge, or know more than the rest of us. I know it is something that will not change and they will always exist, the same as me and loads of others as has already happened on this topic will always point out hypocrisy, because it does get ridiculous as you say.

Offline

#10 2020-12-06 21:16:21

GoodOldPapa
Member
Registered: 2019-12-04
Posts: 196

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

I thought the purpose of these topics in this forum was to intellectually talk about said topic w/o resorting to the name calling and stuff in the regular section.  That being said, Sting doesn't need WWE to secure his spot in professional wrestling, its already secure, maybe this will give him the chance to go out on his terms as best as possible.   THE match people really wanted to see while he was there was with the Undertaker, and for whatever reason it didn't happen.

Offline

#11 2020-12-07 12:59:04

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 95

Re: Welp, looks like the Stinger is now officially banned by Vince...

GoodOldPapa wrote:

I thought the purpose of these topics in this forum was to intellectually talk about said topic w/o resorting to the name calling and stuff in the regular section.  That being said, Sting doesn't need WWE to secure his spot in professional wrestling, its already secure, maybe this will give him the chance to go out on his terms as best as possible.   THE match people really wanted to see while he was there was with the Undertaker, and for whatever reason it didn't happen.

I think most of the people who are commenting's issue with Y2JFanatic is that in most, if not all of the threads he posts is that he puts in opinion out there as if it is a 100% absolute fact, when more often than not, they are theories at best, and even when people disagree with him in respectful ways he comes back and says 'You'll see you'll like insertwrestlersnamehere in a few months' so it doesn't exactly make people want to interact with him because there cannot be a balanced debate with him. See his Lars Sullivan posts from a few months a go, and most of the posts he made in the AEW boards.

In this case, it's known he was in talks with WWE earlier this year when his contract lapsed, AEW didn't beat WWE to Sting in this case, Sting stated he wasn't happy with his time in WWE and chose not to resign with them, I'm sure AEW wasn't the only fish in the pond he was looking at, but he chose to sign with AEW in this case.

and it's known WWE is never fully done with a wrestler, if Jericho wanted back with WWE, they'd most likely take him back, same with Sting, and honestly they'd probably sign Mox again if he wanted to be there. If they can make WWE money, WWE will take it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer