Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

AEW/Impact Wrestling Cross-Promotion / Invasion

All Elite Wrestling has a new world champion and a new cross-promotion partnership or "invasion" ....

Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite saw Kenny Omega beat Jon Moxley for the world championship with help from Impact Wrestling executive and close friend Don Callis. As he and Omega ran off to a black car, Callis said, we will find out what’s going on this Tuesday on Impact Wrestling on AXS TV.

Omega is heading to Impact...are we looking at an "Invasion" angle or partnership?

#2 2020-12-03 13:46:26

HeelKing

Re: AEW/Impact Wrestling Cross-Promotion / Invasion

I'm not sure it's going to be a full scale invasion angle, but I'm excited for this just to see some of the stories and angles that come out of it. Karl Anderson mentioned something on Impact about having friends too when addressing Ethan Page, and now there looks as if there could be a lot more to that comment. It'd be really cool to see a Bullet Club type faction that floats between the two brands and just wreaks havoc on both. Other companies have done it as an angle, but man would it have a different feel if the Good Brothers showed up on Dynamite to help Omega beat down Mox.

#3 2020-12-03 14:08:44

RyanP

As someone who has watched Impact in the past I have to ask. Am I the only one would love to see a revival of the Allie/Rosemary feud with this AEW/Impact partnership?

#4 2020-12-03 17:31:01

HeelKing

RyanP wrote:

As someone who has watched Impact in the past I have to ask. Am I the only one would love to see a revival of the Allie/Rosemary feud with this AEW/Impact partnership?

You are not alone there, although they had a partnership established when Allie left Impact. It'd be fun to see them work together again in any capacity, though.

#5 2020-12-03 19:41:24

HC13 Aries Styles

Could be a thing of signs to come with say Ethan Page who contract is up in Impact... What if he joins AEW??
Now the thing is some of the cross promotion dream matches that we may see on that level..
FTR vs Good Brothers,  FTR vs Motor City Machine Guns, a rematch many been wanting from 10 years ago Motor City Machine Guns vs The Young Bucks...  Eric Young vs Kenny Omega,  Rich Swann vs  Jericho,  Moxley vs Ken Shamrock....   The possiblities of dream matches if this is partnership is endless....

Was thinking to myself what if this happen 25 years ago during the middle of Monday night wars, what if Eric Bischoff ever showed  up on Raw and when Austin win runs out the building with him... What if Vince  did such on Nitro and when Hogan won  run to their limo and say tune in to there (B show at the time)... Or what if it happened 15 years ago with Impact and WWE having Double J show up on Raw  and runs out with who ever was champion after a match and say tune in to Impact  if they want to know why such happen.... This is really something that never have been done before..

Board footer