You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-24 12:52:12

HC13 Aries Styles

Winter Is Coming-AEW Dynamite Special

Well next week is the AEW Dynamite special- Winter is Coming-  featuring the "Wrestling Match" for the AEW World Heavyweight title Jon Moxley vs Kenny Omega...  I think we can go back and forth on what will the outcome be and who will win and what does this mean for both stars  future with both having other future commitments in other promotions... With Kenny  set to defend the AAA Mega Championship at Triplemania XXVIII at the end of  December...  Most likely Moxley having to travel to Japan to defend the IWGP US title at Wrestle Kingdom...  So let me ask what do you think will happen who will leave with the belt on the night of December 2nd??

Anyhow I think most fans are looking forward to this match and this card, which is rumor to be their biggest free TV episode, I guess we will see if that is so...  So I take it that every title will be featured, World Tag, Womens and TNT title.   Anyhow as they announce more matches for the show will share here in hope for getting more thoughts on this...

#2 2020-11-24 16:51:18

ilyem

Re: Winter Is Coming-AEW Dynamite Special

I think Kenny is gonna walk out with the title, Mox has had it for nearly a year and a hell of a run and him dropping it now wouldn't be any sort of slight to him. Renee is pregnant and before long he's gonna be out with her for a bit anyways so dropping it now so he can have a more open schedule for her is probably gonna play a factor in it too. If AEW is playing long game and Kenny wins they could set up for an eventual feud between Hangman and Omega as well. Long story short, I think Kenny will be leaving on Dec 2 the new champ.

#3 2020-11-26 11:31:50

HeelKing

I'm really looking forward to the show. As for the belt, I think Omega is the right guy to take it off Mox, but it's the wrong time. I know Mox has had it for awhile but this is a feud that could have some real mileage out of it. If you're building to an Omega heel turn, him losing in their first 'wrestling' match to Mox could be just the trigger needed to cement it. So I hope they have Mox retain and then either Omega goes full heel after the match or on the following Dynamite. At that point then I think you put the title on Omega and let him run with it. Mox can get a rematch or two in chase mode before I assume he takes time off to be a new Dad, leaving Kenny to move onto Page or someone else.

#4 2020-11-26 20:39:29

HC13 Aries Styles

So last night they announced the addition of
the 2nd Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal featuring- Adam Page vs. Alex Reynolds vs. John Silver vs. Sammy Guevara vs. Matt Hardy vs. Isiah Kassidy vs. Marq Quen vs. Matt Sydal vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Shawn Spears vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Kip Sabian vs. Miro vs. Wardlow vs. MJF
Darby Allin and Cody Rhodes vs. Team Taz (Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs) (with Brian Cage and Taz)
Chris Jericho vs. Frankie Kazarian
Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. vs. Leyla Hirsch

of the matches added I'm looking forward to the Battle Royal which I'm thinking Adam Page will win this year,  in the Darby and Cody vs Starks and Hobbs match I think Hobbs will get the pin  setting up maybe a multi man match for the TNT title...

Board footer