You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-19 14:16:43

HC13 Aries Styles

Is FTR really the best tag team in Wrestling today?

So PWI released a  top 50 tag team list with FTR being number 1, Kenny Omega and Adam Page being number 2, and the Lucha Brothers 7 in the list.....  But in a company built on many tag teams the Young Bucks, SCU, the Best Friends, Private Party and several other teams that should reach the top 10 status in years to come...

But looking around in other companies non-WWE are they really the best with teams like the North, the Good Brothers, and  Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) and several others I didn't mention... 
So with that I asking who is the best tag team in AEW, and who is the best tag team that isn't in either AEW or WWE???

#2 2020-11-20 14:12:31

Aj29051994

Re: Is FTR really the best tag team in Wrestling today?

For me currently in AEW although I liked them before they arrived in AEW is Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo. Outside of AEW, The North is a team I do not mind watching.

#3 2020-11-26 11:36:57

HeelKing

Re: Is FTR really the best tag team in Wrestling today?

This isn't a slight on FTR (I do like them) but they're not close to the best team in the world. From my view, they're not even the best team in AEW. If they had been booked stronger, that title goes to Santana & Ortiz. I honestly really, really like the Butcher and the Blade, too.

Outside of AEW, hard not to give a mention to the North and the MCMG, too.

Board footer