You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-06 21:14:51

HC13 Aries Styles

Pac a face turn upon his return?

So this past Wednesday a video package of Pac was  seen on Dynamite.... Talking about him setting at home for the past 6- 7 months and couldn't do anything cause of the travel restrictions... 
Myself I think we going see  him maybe turn face with both Penta and Rey Fenix joining up with Eddie Kingston since Pac been gone...  I just wonder if and when we may see him on TV???
What are your thoughts how would you book or build him when he returns???

#2 2020-11-11 13:41:54

ilyem

Re: Pac a face turn upon his return?

I am not sure if a face turn is in the cards for Pac though, his whole gimmick is that he's the Bastard and he's mean. So personally, I don't see a face turn coming off the bat with him, I also don't see the faction he had with Penta and Rey coming back either as The Family with Eddie Kingston is working out for them. However, I could see it being Eddie Kingstons next feud where Pac comes back and is pissed those who were supposed to be loyal to him jumped ship and now he's out for some sort of revenge and could set his sights on Eddie because I think for the time being Eddie is going to be out of the title picture because I do ultimately believe Kenny is gonna be the one to take it of Mox.

It would be interesting to see a face turn and I would be intrigued to see how they would handle it but I think Pac is gonna come in, run rough shot on a few people and its feasible that he starts a feud with EK or he could go straight for Darby and the TNT championship. No matter what happens I am just happy he's back, I've always enjoyed his character.

#3 2020-11-14 15:21:22

HC13 Aries Styles

ilyem wrote:

I am not sure if a face turn is in the cards for Pac though, his whole gimmick is that he's the Bastard and he's mean. So personally, I don't see a face turn coming off the bat with him, I also don't see the faction he had with Penta and Rey coming back either as The Family with Eddie Kingston is working out for them. However, I could see it being Eddie Kingstons next feud where Pac comes back and is pissed those who were supposed to be loyal to him jumped ship and now he's out for some sort of revenge and could set his sights on Eddie because I think for the time being Eddie is going to be out of the title picture because I do ultimately believe Kenny is gonna be the one to take it of Mox.

It would be interesting to see a face turn and I would be intrigued to see how they would handle it but I think Pac is gonna come in, run rough shot on a few people and its feasible that he starts a feud with EK or he could go straight for Darby and the TNT championship. No matter what happens I am just happy he's back, I've always enjoyed his character.

Well look like he is going be portrayed  as a face and feud and Eddie Kingston.... Now what does that mean for Penta and Fenix, I don't know, but I could see them either joining back up with PAC or  not.... The thing is he really the big missing star they was building before the shutdown in March with the win- loss record he has with wins over Omega and Page to name a few... Thus can and could see him contending for both the TNT title and AEW World title...

#4 2020-11-16 17:27:07

ilyem

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
ilyem wrote:

Well look like he is going be portrayed  as a face and feud and Eddie Kingston.... Now what does that mean for Penta and Fenix, I don't know, but I could see them either joining back up with PAC or  not.... The thing is he really the big missing star they was building before the shutdown in March with the win- loss record he has with wins over Omega and Page to name a few... Thus can and could see him contending for both the TNT title and AEW World title...

I wouldn't necessarily say he came back as a face because he was only on the mic for a few seconds before confronting Eddie because heel vs heels ha happened in the past. So we'll have to see on that one. It looked like Eddie was kicking Fenix out of 'The Family' at that moment so I am not sure how that's gonna go, he could align himself with Pac to try and recruit Penta back for the death Triangle but I more so think they are gonna focus on EK vs Pac as the next big midcard feud to reintegrate back into the roster and start building him back up. I don't think having Death Triangle come back would do him any good because Pac could come to be one of their top heel stars since they need more of them.

#5 2020-11-18 12:19:18

HC13 Aries Styles

ilyem wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
ilyem wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily say he came back as a face because he was only on the mic for a few seconds before confronting Eddie because heel vs heels ha happened in the past. So we'll have to see on that one. It looked like Eddie was kicking Fenix out of 'The Family' at that moment so I am not sure how that's gonna go, he could align himself with Pac to try and recruit Penta back for the death Triangle but I more so think they are gonna focus on EK vs Pac as the next big midcard feud to reintegrate back into the roster and start building him back up. I don't think having Death Triangle come back would do him any good because Pac could come to be one of their top heel stars since they need more of them.

I think for the time being he will be pushed as face at least in this feud with Eddie Kingston, esp in heel heavy company with 31 of the 58 talent roster being  heel (27 being face)...  Then take in the past the Lucha Brothers were popular in other companies they have been in either as single wrestlers or tag team...  It might be a 2 or 3 month thing, and plus something to rebuild and repackage PAC through the end of the year to get him back as a top contender for one of the titles...  But it all wait and see I guess??

Board footer