You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-20 00:25:06

HC13 Aries Styles

the personality of Cody- and his hair..

When AEW first started Cody- was bleached blonde, mirrored his dad Dusty, even when it came to TV promos playing off of words and such as..    Now that he returned, we she he  dark- black hair,  thus maybe a more darker side of Cody may come out??  Well I guess it did if we go back to the rematch against Brodie Lee for the TNT title in a Dog-Collar match.. We seen a more violent more brutal win at any cost Cody... Thus I think we may see that when he defends against Orange Cassidy at Full Gear, win at all cost...
What do y'all think will we see more different personality in Cody with hair color change???

#2 2020-10-20 14:21:10

ilyem

Re: the personality of Cody- and his hair..

At this point, I have no clue what is going on with Cody, it seemed very weird to me for him to make a point of dying his hair dark to keep it for two Dynamite's and then show back up to less than a month later with his hair bleached and his old gear. I know he was getting flamed by a lot of the fan base for looking like a discount Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town, but I don't know what the point of it was. I think they are in a really weird place with Cody right now because he doesn't really have a lot going on, I wasn't a big fan of his first reign as TNT champion, I thought the constant title fights were more to stroke his ego over actually having meaningful matches for the title because most of the time you knew Cody was going to come out the champion. I was shocked when Brodie won the first time, but at the same time his reign was so short lived and only for Cody to become the first two time champion within the company. It's all been super messy to me and I have no idea what they plan on doing with him now, because he didn't technically win against OC, it was a draw, so that doesn't make him look exactly the best either.

I am hoping he eventually stops with the constant bleaching of his hair because I don't think it fits him like it did Dusty/Dustin and its worth pointing out that if he keeps up with it at this rate he's not gonna have hair by the time he's 40. I'm hoping the direction of him becomes clear soon and they stop with the weekly title defenses that way they can finally create a meaningful feud for the TNT championship and storylines for it start coming that way it's not just another way for Cody's ego to get stroked.

#3 2020-10-20 14:44:59

Majin Tween
WNS Secretary
Website Twitter
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: the personality of Cody- and his hair..

During that month Cody was off, he was filming a TV show I think. So that might be why he colored his hair.

Board footer