You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-07 21:31:39

Ari
Member
Registered: 2019-12-27
Posts: 21

the voices of Retribution

with the first significant promo of Retribution on the 7th of September, 2020 version of RAW, we were finally able to hear some voices, albeit distorted.

one of them sounded like Bo Dallas.

do any of you have theories?

Offline

#2 2020-09-07 22:57:05

Majin Tween
Moderator
From: File City
Registered: 2019-10-05
Posts: 28
Website Twitter
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: the voices of Retribution

I'd imagine that whoever they have doing stuff right now won't necessarily be the same ones when they finally unmask them. (If they actually resolve this storyline and don't just abandon it.)

I'd say that they'll probably throw in a return or two to try to get a little hype on it, but those in the group will probably be mostly random wrestlers that they didn't really have anything else for. Kinda like how M.I.A was formed in WCW, with them being thrown together because creative couldn't figure out what to do with them.

Offline

#3 2020-09-08 11:00:27

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 256

Re: the voices of Retribution

I have a feeling that Retribution is just a bunch of WWE legends... more legends for Randy to attack, lol...

Offline

#4 2020-09-08 11:02:55

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 264

Re: the voices of Retribution

Yeap Retribution  is a rip off of both Nexus and Aces and 8s...
With the voices being distorted or computer generated, hard to tell the plans on who will be behind the masks??   All I know right now it 3 women and 3 men by the looks... I just wonder if it only going be the 6 of them or will others be involved???

Offline

#5 2020-09-08 11:04:19

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 264

Re: the voices of Retribution

Y2JFanatic wrote:

I have a feeling that Retribution is just a bunch of WWE legends... more legends for Randy to attack, lol...

So you saying two of the three women are the Glamour Girls???

Offline

#6 2020-09-08 17:52:26

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 216

Re: the voices of Retribution

When your trying to determine members of a new faction especially a faction that wears masks you look at who hasn’t been on tv in awhile. Guys like Bo Dallas,Mojo Rawley,Jinder Mahal or girls like Chelsea Green and Carmella. I do think the leader is going to be a Legend/HOF but I’m not sure who. One female name I’ve heard thrown out there and she currently isn’t signed with WWE is Eva Marie. Now I know I’m going to criticized by the IWC for bringing up the most hated WWE female wrestler in IWC history but it fits especially after their promo last night. They said they are out for Retribution after being cast aside by WWE and the WWE universe and Eva Marie falls into that category of superstars cast aside by WWE and the WWE universe.

Offline

#7 2020-09-09 13:40:14

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 264

Re: the voices of Retribution

RyanP wrote:

When your trying to determine members of a new faction especially a faction that wears masks you look at who hasn’t been on tv in awhile. Guys like Bo Dallas,Mojo Rawley,Jinder Mahal or girls like Chelsea Green and Carmella. I do think the leader is going to be a Legend/HOF but I’m not sure who. One female name I’ve heard thrown out there and she currently isn’t signed with WWE is Eva Marie. Now I know I’m going to criticized by the IWC for bringing up the most hated WWE female wrestler in IWC history but it fits especially after their promo last night. They said they are out for Retribution after being cast aside by WWE and the WWE universe and Eva Marie falls into that category of superstars cast aside by WWE and the WWE universe.

Jinder Mahal is out with injury/recovering from surgery so that ruled out...
Speculation is Mojo Rawley is one, Bo Dallas could possibly be another esp if they go with more then six, how about Bobby Roode since they drop the Hacker storyline??  As for women I have seen Chelsea Green and Sonya Deville being talked about.. I guess time will tell who they choose to be reveal under them masks??

Offline

#8 2020-09-14 18:39:20

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 256

Re: the voices of Retribution

Elias been gone for a long while just so you know. He might be one of them.

Offline

#9 2020-09-15 10:33:35

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 256

Re: the voices of Retribution

Well it seems that the names of the Retribution group has already been leaked. The main members are just NXT wrestlers making their main roster debuts: Dominic Dijakovic, Dio Maddin is the black guy (not Bo Dallas as speculated above) Shane Thorne, Mia Yim and Mercedes Martinez.

Kind of figured they were gonna end up being NXT guys. Reports making the rounds of the internets.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-09-15 10:35:33)

Offline

#10 2020-09-15 10:58:04

Girolamo
Member
Registered: 2020-09-15
Posts: 1

Re: the voices of Retribution

speaking the last episode of RAW...

During the backstage segment, we can see very clear Dijakovic, Mia Yim, Mercedes Martinez
But the other 2 guys? Seems Thorne and Dio Maddin, but I'm not very sure
Anyway, all of them are out of the screen at NXT (except Martinez but we think after the defeat Robert Stone fired her "in storyline)

Offline

#11 2020-09-15 16:34:41

RyanP
Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 216

Re: the voices of Retribution

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Well it seems that the names of the Retribution group has already been leaked. The main members are just NXT wrestlers making their main roster debuts: Dominic Dijakovic, Dio Maddin is the black guy (not Bo Dallas as speculated above) Shane Thorne, Mia Yim and Mercedes Martinez.

Kind of figured they were gonna end up being NXT guys. Reports making the rounds of the internets.

We all know how inaccurate internet reports can be at times. I’ll agree with you on Dijakovic, Mia Yim and Mercedes Martinez but I still say Mojo Rawley,Bo Dallas or Elias could be options too. Not to mention the fact that if WWE saw these internet reports then they might change things up to keep people guessing. Don’t get me wrong everyone you listed could be a possibility but I still say there’s going to be a few main roster guys/gals involved in this Retribution faction

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer