You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 02:23:43

HC13 Aries Styles

The Dark Order -Will they ever be taken as a serious stable?

I wonder and ponder will the Dark Order ever be taken as serious stable, to battle the Inner Circle, the Elite, and etc???

I think they have the guys, the numbers, some who are really talented, but they loss in transition to say...  Esp being lead by Brodie Lee I think their time will come, and just maybe we will see one or more stand out....  I'm impress with Anna Jay the first woman to join the stable... Then there is Five and Ten of the team who are probably can and could be break out stars as I said, but when I don't know?? 

What do y'all think???

#2 2020-08-19 13:35:05

Aj29051994

Re: The Dark Order -Will they ever be taken as a serious stable?

I feel the Dark Order could eventually be taken as a serious stable in AEW and could challenge both stables you have mentioned to be the top faction in AEW. Brodie Lee does seem to have a leadership mentally around him, I was very sceptical about him being the leader of the Dark Order, but I like what he is doing. I also like Evil Uno and Stu Grayson as a tag team, for me Grayson has the capability to go and do bigger things in AEW, but I feel the Dark Order is the best place for him at the moment, as he would get lost in the overinflated individual talent pool in AEW.

Board footer