You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-29 09:21:29

HeelKing

Four Horsemen for the 20s

So I've felt as if AEW might be doing some foreshadowing of the formation of a Four Horsemen type stable. FTR has thrown hints, and we've seen some changes in Cody's character recently. After doing a quick search, it appears WWE doesn't own the rights to the name; and about a year or so ago Cody and Arn applied for the trademark to it. So, assuming this comes together, and Cody and FTR are in, who would y'all add as the 4th member? After he took on the black glove, and given his connection already to Tully, I like the idea of Shawn Spears. He's known enough. He's credible. He's got a bit of size, where he'd somewhat fit the Windham mold. Does anyone else have any other ideas? Would you use Arn or Tully as your JJ Dillon?

#2 2020-07-16 21:06:53

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Four Horsemen for the 20s

Just me guessing as of  the things that have happen the past few weeks... I think Tully Blanchard will be the leader-manager with Shawn Spears since he already manages him... Next Tully been out watching FTR matches this past week and I think last week, so FTR as the tag team of the stable.... Then either I think MJF, or Kenny Omega, or someone else that was recently let go from the WWE...

#3 2020-07-17 10:25:26

HeelKing

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

Just me guessing as of  the things that have happen the past few weeks... I think Tully Blanchard will be the leader-manager with Shawn Spears since he already manages him... Next Tully been out watching FTR matches this past week and I think last week, so FTR as the tag team of the stable.... Then either I think MJF, or Kenny Omega, or someone else that was recently let go from the WWE...

MJF would be a good fit, if they separated him from Wardlow. He has the type of presence Flair had, and would be able to front the group. He's also done a few segments with Shawn, so there's a limited history there.

I don't feel like Kenny fits without some serious overhaul to his character. I'm also not sure he could even pull it off. I'm excited about the possibility of a heel run for him, but he's just a naturally quirky type of guy. There's nothing wrong with that. Again, I just question the fit, and if he's better off being his own man?

One note on the current storyline direction- might we see a Bucks turn down the line? Page and Omega are clearly headed toward a split, and Omega seems to be the one going heel. Page has been buddies with FTR lately. So I'm wondering if we get a 6 man feud, with FTR being positioned as face? It'd shoot my whole Horseman theory in the foot, though. Lol

#4 2020-07-28 13:42:41

HC13 Aries Styles

HeelKing wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

MJF would be a good fit, if they separated him from Wardlow. He has the type of presence Flair had, and would be able to front the group. He's also done a few segments with Shawn, so there's a limited history there.

I don't feel like Kenny fits without some serious overhaul to his character. I'm also not sure he could even pull it off. I'm excited about the possibility of a heel run for him, but he's just a naturally quirky type of guy. There's nothing wrong with that. Again, I just question the fit, and if he's better off being his own man?

One note on the current storyline direction- might we see a Bucks turn down the line? Page and Omega are clearly headed toward a split, and Omega seems to be the one going heel. Page has been buddies with FTR lately. So I'm wondering if we get a 6 man feud, with FTR being positioned as face? It'd shoot my whole Horseman theory in the foot, though. Lol

I think they could go several different directions, but time will tell all of that...   Could see any of these as the stable-  Spears, MJF and FTR,  then Could be Spears, Hangman Page and FTR,   could see Omega added in as heel if not Page....
I feel with the Omega and Hangman Page feud we can and could see a double turn- down the road (in a few months) or it go in so many other directions...

Board footer