You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-06 12:53:35

HeelKing

Brian Pillman Jr.

He's set to debut on Dark tomorrow night, and I'm pretty amped up for it. I feel like he might do the job, since he's still under MLW contract- but I think it'll be a good showing for him against Spears, which I hope eventually leads to him signing with AEW. He carries himself like a star, and it really comes across when he's paying homage to his father's "Loose Cannon" persona, with the cane. He'd be the perfect guy to take the belt off of Cody via the open challenge, when the time comes.

#2 2020-07-06 14:10:40

Montana Max

Re: Brian Pillman Jr.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Pillman Jr. He's not like one of those children that tries so hard to be like their parent and come off cheesy.  He's similar to his dad, but yet so different in his character presentation. Can't wait to see how he much he grows later on in his career.

#3 2020-07-14 20:07:26

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Brian Pillman Jr.

Haven't watched this weeks Dark but his-biggest test facing Brian Cage... I really think and hope he will be able to sign to AEW on a long term basis, not just used on Dark...  Thus I think challenging for either the TNT title or the AEW World title??

Board footer