You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-23 23:24:40

Kanejb

Why doesn't this site post the Wednesday ratings anymore?

A lot of my wrestling friends have actually left this site because they seem to be a little behind other sites, especially when it comes to the Wednesday night ratings. This is a very popular topic, and it seems this site never reports it. They are released 4 pm on Thursday....have someone there!!

#2 2020-04-24 14:20:27

theinudemon

Re: Why doesn't this site post the Wednesday ratings anymore?

hey there Kanejb

I'm a news reporter for WNS

We are volunteers who don't get paid to post news, reviews, twitter live reacts, etc. WNS is shorthanded/short staffed when it comes to reporters on news. It is hard to maintain/keep news reporters for some reason.

I think the concerns are valid, and am not exactly sure why nobody is posting the Wednesday ratings anymore.

If you want to apply as a news reporter and change this, I am sure you likely can when/if we need more people.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/web … Positions/ has info on this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and hope you have a good day/evening!

#3 2020-04-24 21:29:58

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Kanejb wrote:

A lot of my wrestling friends have actually left this site because they seem to be a little behind other sites, especially when it comes to the Wednesday night ratings. This is a very popular topic, and it seems this site never reports it. They are released 4 pm on Thursday....have someone there!!

I did this weekly, but I’ve currently had surgery and kinda out of action atm. The other posters might pick up on these but I hope to be around more soon. Sorry for this.

#4 2020-04-25 00:37:35

Jayke1981

I used to do this too - so my bad for dropping the ball! I've had a new laptop and it's worse than the one that broke down so I've been having issues constantly with it.

Let Me In

#5 2020-04-27 17:17:09

GoodOldPapa

Ben Kerin wrote:
Kanejb wrote:

I did this weekly, but I’ve currently had surgery and kinda out of action atm. The other posters might pick up on these but I hope to be around more soon. Sorry for this.

That would explain it as I thought I haven't seen as much of you lately.  Get well soon and look forward to having you back.

Board footer