You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-29 17:26:58

Y2JFanatic

Jericho's facial expression each time crowd sings his song...

Each time Jericho comes out to the ring, the crowd sings his "Judas" theme song loudly. They all sing the song louder each time he comes out to the ring. Yeah, Chris is a bad guy still and you know how he tries to come out with an angry look on his face always trying to play the heel but each time the audience sings his theme song, you can't help but notice Chris trying to hold in his smile. You can tell that Chris seems so flattered and blown away when the crowd sings his song each time. You can tell he loves it. He does look kind of emotional too when he looks out into the crowd singing his song.

This is why I believe Chris is gonna get a face turn on AEW wrestling very soon and don't be surprised it could happen sooner rather than later. I bet Tony Khan and the others backstage are already planning a face turn for Jericho. It could happen anytime this year.

A babyface Jericho would be great for AEW 'cause they would draw an even bigger audience. I can one day see Jericho and Kenny Omega becoming a tag team someday in the future, maybe not right away but maybe a few years from now that can happen. Imagine that? Jericho and Omega becoming onscreen friends and I know they've been onscreen enemies for years now (yeah, I know that Chris and Kenny are friends in real life, though).

Jericho picking a song that he wrote himself as his own theme song was really smart, though. I love the song myself and the more I hear "Judas", it makes me want to get the Fozzy album with that song on it and I probably will soon. The song has a great melody that you can easily sing along to and never leaves your head.

#2 2020-03-01 09:25:57

GoodOldPapa

Re: Jericho's facial expression each time crowd sings his song...

Wouldn't be surprised if he did.  It seems like everyone is singing along, lol.  The younger generation more so probably due to the music, and the older generation due to his career in wrestling.  He's had the ability to adapt and reinvent himself over the years, and is still relevant today.  All hail THE Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!

#3 2020-03-01 10:46:29

Y2JFanatic

Re: Jericho's facial expression each time crowd sings his song...

Now that Jericho lost the AEW title, the thought of Jericho becoming face is an even more possibility... the door is wide open for a face turn. How could Jericho turn face after a title loss? Easy, he could betray the other guys in the Inner Circle and blame the title loss on them. I don't think the Inner Circle group would last long, I see it breaking up pretty soon.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2020-03-01 10:46:45)

Board footer