You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-15 16:16:37

HC13 Aries Styles

Nyla Rose as AEW Womens Champion Good or Bad?

There are lots who are hating on Nyla "The Native Beast" Rose winning the AEW Womens title...  I guessing for different reasons, one being what she identify as??   As for me I'm kinda glad they took the belt off of Riho, thus they maybe can push a different face be it Kris Statlander, Hikaru Shida as she is very popular with the AEW fans, or even Sadie Gibbs who may be a personal favorite of mine as I like her work in the ring.  As well as even Riho a return match at the PPV... But right now I feel they need to build another good 3 or 4 or 5 month reign before she drops the belt..

My question what are your thought's of Nyla winning the AEW Women's title???

#2 2020-02-15 22:08:28

TheBlackMessiah

Re: Nyla Rose as AEW Womens Champion Good or Bad?

Bad... she's not a woman.

#3 2020-02-16 11:05:46

Y2JFanatic

Terrible. AEW will lose their audience and will go out of business quick 'cause of that. Hopefully Nyla won't hold the belt for long if she/he a long reigning champ, I may consider stop watching AEW and stick with WWE.

#4 2020-02-16 14:59:41

Kel

Bad Idea and are they sure she is all woman and not half and half. The last surgery from what I have heard is very very expensive and if she/he has not had it then what is he/she?

#5 2020-02-17 14:02:17

bswanson

terrible like the others have said

#6 2020-02-24 01:05:42

RyanP

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

There are lots who are hating on Nyla "The Native Beast" Rose winning the AEW Womens title...  I guessing for different reasons, one being what she identify as??   As for me I'm kinda glad they took the belt off of Riho, thus they maybe can push a different face be it Kris Statlander, Hikaru Shida as she is very popular with the AEW fans, or even Sadie Gibbs who may be a personal favorite of mine as I like her work in the ring.  As well as even Riho a return match at the PPV... But right now I feel they need to build another good 3 or 4 or 5 month reign before she drops the belt..

My question what are your thought's of Nyla winning the AEW Women's title???

I think this is going to be one of those situations where we will see if AEW keeps their word about listening to the fans because it is quite apparent that the fans are not behind this so any long term plans involving Nyla as champ might have to be changed. I also wonder if anyone in that women’s locker room has a problem with this? Even if they do have a problem with it it’s not like they can go public with it because they will be labeled a bigot.

Board footer