You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-14 12:13:01

RyanP

Becky Lynch heel turn?

It would seem that with her new arrogant GOAT attitude that they might try turning Becky heel again. 2 questions for everyone. 1. Would a heel turn for Becky be more successful this time and by more successful I mean actually getting people to boo her? 2. If they do turn her heel who should be the top Babyface on Raw? Given how long she’s been champ and her new GOAT arrogance I think a heel turn could work this time. As far as top Babyface goes. Shayna is clearly a heel and Asuka/Kairi are doing well as heel tag champs now could they split them up and turn one or both of them face? Absolutely but I don’t think they will. One top Babyface option that could work if she’s built up properly is Liv Morgan. Maybe they bring up someone from NXT to be a top Babyface. Bianca Belair or maybe Tegan Nox? What do y’all think about this subject?

#2 2020-02-14 14:25:47

Y2JFanatic

Re: Becky Lynch heel turn?

I agree, a full fledged heel turn could be coming for Becky and I wouldn't be surprised she ends up teaming up with Shayna and they become a tag team. Why would Becky team up with Shayna after she bit Becky's neck? Could be some interesting storytelling if they go that direction.

#3 2020-02-15 06:24:52

sportsnews
Website
Facebook Twitter

If WWE think about Becky Lynch heel turn then it's not a good idea because Becky is now his WWE career pick and there is no need change her character.

#4 2020-02-15 08:13:37

GoodOldPapa

If they do, Becky needs new opponents, because as long as she keeps facing the same ones over and over, its not gonna get the reaction from the crowd that WWE wants.

Board footer