You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-13 14:26:36

HC13 Aries Styles

Free Agents showing up in AEW should they be signed or stay free?

As some may have seen Jeff Cobb made his AEW debut joining in with the Inner Circle attack Moxley...  I think Cobb can and could be a great addition to AEW if signed??  Also I think with the AEW schedule right now with AEW Dynamite on Wednesdays and PPVs every 3-4 months (Revolution, Double or Nothing, All Out, Full Gear) he will still have a freedom to go elsewhere...

Also with that don't limit it to just say Cobb  having such a freedom, why not offer it to other free agents where they can have a freedom to wrestle else where in between shows??   
With that who are some that you would like to see given such an contract???   A few that come to mind for me is Lance Archer, Davey Boy Smith  Jr, Hammerstone, Brian Pillman Jr, even a long shot not saying they would or wouldn't would be The Guerrillias of Destiny(who is signed with NJPW)...

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2020-02-13 16:11:43)

#2 2020-02-15 17:36:30

WrestlingExpert

Re: Free Agents showing up in AEW should they be signed or stay free?

It's cool to have people come in for a few special appearances and not have to be locked down to an exclusive contract, but at the same time, I never liked it when Impact Wrestling would bring people in and make it seem like they would be there for a long time, and then they would leave after a few months or even just a few weeks. So with AEW, if they're only going to bring somebody in for a short time, I hope that they at least make that clear to the fans. But don't bring a talent in and make it sound like that talent will be around for a long time, just to turn around and have them part ways from the company after a few weeks or months.

Board footer