You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-08 01:40:22

IronFistMaiden
Former Supreme Leader
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Getting Started On The WNS Board

• Change your avatar by clicking "Edit Profile" then "Personality" and "Change Avatar"

• Your image size will be scaled to 150x150 pixels (w/ aspect ratio intact)

• Your image should not exceed 1MB (Megabyte)

Theme Setup
You can change the theme by clicking "Edit Profile" then "Display"
You can select from five styles, WNS (Default), Green, Blackest, Merlot and WNS Custom, which is special.

WNS Custom Theme Note:
The WNS Custom theme will tie in your WNS custom settings from the main site. These customized settings tie into the entire WNS network including our Live Chat.
You can change your custom settings here: https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/theme/
Colors are purposed in a "best method possible" WNS custom colors are old and the forum is new. I tied in "header color" to be the same as "border color" to fully support the needs required to change colors without every user with a custom theme having to go in and make new changes and all the old existing changes will work out of the box.

The "WNS Custom" theme also allows use of the "On-Page" XMPP messenger (Get your @wrestlr.me account). It's free, it can keep you connected to your WNS friends and staff and it's away from the prying eyes of social media, encrypted and a great alternative. You can friend other XMPP servers. Just add them as user@their.xmpp. These aren't emails, they are messenger IDs. Click here for a more detailed how-to document. If you're interested in decentralized communication, this is for you.

Your Social Media Links
You can change your links by clicking "Edit Profile" then "Messaging"
Add your full URL to Facebook and Twitter's section.
WNS XMPP should be added in full user@wrestlr.me format.
I don't use WhatsApp but from what I gather the nature of the app exposes your mobile phone number as a user ID, so use at your own discretion. It will not be made public on your per post section as your other social media links. It will be visible in your profile only.

Live Forum Topic Updates
You can subscribe to a forum and get e-mailed updates by clicking subscribe on any board, but..
you can also visit our live IRC by going here: https://webchat.wrestlingnewssource.com/
A bot will update the chat with new posts from both the forum and our news feed so in between all
of that you can live chat with our users that are there.

If you have an IRC client of your own to use, this is our info:
Servers:
irc.wrestlingnewssource.com
irc.ipv6.wrestlingnewssource.com (Will target your IPv6 if you have it)

Ports:
Plain-text: 6667
SSL: 6697

Channel: #wrirc

Note: Our WebIRC and XMPP is SSL enabled using LetsEncrypt's certificate service so if you are concerned about that we have it covered.

I'm like a Vegeta but trying real hard to be like a Goku.
Join the decentralized WNS Social Network Wrestlr.Social - Unhook yourself from corporate bs
Decentralized WNS Messenger ProtocolIRC Chat (Come during live events)

Board footer