You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-19 23:30:41

HC13 Aries Styles

AEW new show and move to TBS

So AEW going finish up 2021  season of Dynamite and debut their new show Rampage in August on TNT...  Then in 2022 move to TBS, with it noted they will do specials on TNT  that is like Saturday Night Main Event or Clash of the Champions

What do y'all think of this announcement, are you looking forward to more wrestling on TV???

#2 2021-05-20 00:01:22

GoodOldPapa

Re: AEW new show and move to TBS

A lot of people are making a big deal about it in the regular forum, like its the beginning of the end.  I kind of compare it to all those times Smackdown has made the move over the years.  By announcing it now and reminding the viewers from time to time about the move, the effect should be minimal.  As far as Rampage, Ill DVR it and probably watch it Saturday morning, since its only 1 hour.

#3 2021-05-20 04:28:39

Blazaholic

At least with a move to TBS they don't have to worry about the NBA games forcing them to move Dynamite to a different night or hour.

#4 2021-05-20 10:08:52

HC13 Aries Styles

GoodOldPapa wrote:

A lot of people are making a big deal about it in the regular forum, like its the beginning of the end.  I kind of compare it to all those times Smackdown has made the move over the years.  By announcing it now and reminding the viewers from time to time about the move, the effect should be minimal.  As far as Rampage, Ill DVR it and probably watch it Saturday morning, since its only 1 hour.

I think the goal for AEW (Cody) maybe was to get Wrestling on TBS....  I have really read much of the comments on the main page,  but just may to offer my feed back...    Anyhow I think AEW is safe cause they one of the top shows on TNT right now...
Anyhow it will be interesting with AEW having 3 hours of TV and 4 plus hours on Youtube, how they will tape shows or will they add a extra day of touring to tape???  I think with the Dark shows they tend to tape late at night or even the next day...

#5 2021-05-20 12:44:35

HC13 Aries Styles

Blazaholic wrote:

At least with a move to TBS they don't have to worry about the NBA games forcing them to move Dynamite to a different night or hour.

Yes and as well as NHL games, which should be a good thing to not have to change time slots or days often then...

Board footer