#1 2021-05-11 22:51:39

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
benkerin@wrestlr.me XMPP XMPP
(offline)

Heat between Cody Rhodes and other AEW Executive Vice Presidents?

During a recent Jim Cornette Experience podcast, co-host Brian Last said that he’s heard stories that there were angry messages and emails between Cody and Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks.

The other members of The Elite are rumored to have some legit heat with Rhodes.

Nothing confirmed of course, but we calling BS, or are there any signs of this?

#2 2021-05-12 10:53:38

ilyem

Re: Heat between Cody Rhodes and other AEW Executive Vice Presidents?

From what I've understood from things I've read/seen online/and things they've said about one another, Kenny and Cody have never been super close, I believe both of them were more so closer to the Bucks than they were each other. However, I've also never heard that they dislike one another or hate each other, more so that they are just different. However, Cody use to be a featured participant on Being the Elite, both he and Brandi were in the beginning montage that they had, however, I don't know when the last time he was on it was, it's been a very long time, he and Brandi are both on Sammy's vlog a lot so it does seem there's been a disconnect between all members of The Elite. I haven't heard anything big but were there's smoke there's usually fire.

However, I always take thing said by Jim Cornette or by the people Jim Cornette surrounds himself with, with a grain of salt.

Last edited by ilyem (2021-05-12 10:54:18)

#3 2021-05-15 08:33:35

HC13 Aries Styles

Re: Heat between Cody Rhodes and other AEW Executive Vice Presidents?

Could it be a work, part of the long term storyline to have Kenny Omega vs Cody??

With how rumors are started and how the end, all I know  believe what you want, but don't believe everything....

Board footer