You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-26 12:08:36

HC13 Aries Styles

Here's a Topic - Best Singles Wrestler of AEW Tag Teams

1st up the Young Bucks, no real clear opinion here so to the next team...  SCU- Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian, if I have  to pick here both looks evenly matched, but will side with Daniels knowing his career is over  spanning over 25 years...  Next up  Jurassica Express- the veteran if can be said  Luchausarus or Jungle Boy, one may say the veteran, I going say Jungle Boy with the singles matches he have put on....  Dark Orders- Jon Silver and Alex Reynolds,  haven't seen much of Reynolds in the ring, but have seen Silver in the ring so will say Jon Silver.... Next looking at FTR Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler, really no clear opinion on them either, may come back to them later in the thread-discussion....   

What are your thoughts of these teams and who is best single wrestler of the team??   I will add more  teams and further the discussion as the discussion grows....

#2 2021-03-26 13:40:07

ilyem

Re: Here's a Topic - Best Singles Wrestler of AEW Tag Teams

With the Young Bucks, technically speaking, Nick is the better wrestler than Matt, Matt's even said that.
SCU - Hard to say, but Frankie has the better chance of being a bigger singles guy in AEW as I do believe CD is slowing down a bit. Also Scorpio having a heel turn is another one I think they are trying to push.
Jungle Boy is gonna be the break out star of the Jurassic Express, but I enjoy Luchasaurus.
Dark Order - Jon is gonna be the break out star between him and Alex, he's already the focus, Alex isn't bad in the ring, but he didn't resonate with the fans like Jon Silver has. Another person in the DO is gonna be Five and Stu Grayson.

FTR- Another that is hard to say, I don't think they will ever have long term singles careers as they have stated they like being a tag team and want to keep pushing forward in Tag wrestling. Both of them have their upsides and downsides that the other make up for, which is why they work well.

#3 2021-03-26 16:31:03

Aj29051994

Young Bucks - Nick Jackson
SCU - if Scorpio Sky is still a member then him, if not then Kazarian.
Jurassic Express - Jungle Boy, he’s definitely being slowly built up/groomed to be a bigger star.
Dark Order - Jon Silver
FTR - Both as good as each other, for me the Lucha Bros fall into that category too.
Private Party - Marq Quen, just slightly edges it for me.
Butcher & The Blade - The Blade

#4 2021-03-27 13:38:19

HC13 Aries Styles

Continuing on....

Private Party- I too think Marq Quen is the slightly better between him and Issiah Kassidy, though they have only had a handful of singles matches...
The Butcher & the Blade- The Blade as we haven't only seen a few singles matches of the two in AEW...
Dark Order- Evil Uno and Stu Grayson-  same here haven't seen much of them in single matches- but if one could go it as a singles wrestler it's Stu Grayson..
The Acclaim- Max Caster and Anthony Bowens-  right now Max Caster have been impressive since Bowens is out with a injury...
Proud and Powerful- Santana and Oritz, neither one have been in many singles matches, but if one I think that could stand out in singles matches is Ortiz...

Will post more later...

#5 2021-03-28 11:32:49

Aj29051994

I agree with Dark Order - Evil Uno & Stu Grayson, for me Grayson is by far the better of the two.

The Acclaimed - I’m still not sold on either of them yet.

Santana & Ortiz - nothing against Ortiz, I think he’s a very good talent too, but I just personally prefer Santana.

#6 2021-03-30 10:27:40

ilyem

Private Party - Marq is the more talented/charismatic of the two, but only by slightly.
Butcher & Blade - I personally prefer the Butchet.
The Acclaimed - I am not a fan of either currently, their gimmick is annoying since neither of them can actually rap.
Santana & Ortiz - Love them both but I am a bigger fan of Santana.

Board footer