You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-26 08:56:14

RyanP

The Bella Twins could be returning soon

Their is rumors going around that the Bella Twins could be returning to the ring this fall but I think that’s all going to depend on if Nikki gets medically cleared to complete. I personally like the Bella Twins and I think the fact that they are a true tag team could help the women’s tag division. What do y’all think about the Bella Twins possibly returning soon? Also I’m going to go on a bit of a rant here. The hate the Bella Twins keep getting from the IWC is ridiculous an uncalled for in my opinion and contrary to what the IWC says their success has nothing to with the relationships they were/are in. As evidenced by their success as businesswomen and the fact that WWE is still using them. The Bellas have 3.6 million followers on Twitter and 3.33 million subscribers on YouTube which is probably one of the reasons why WWE still uses them today. I know The Bellas aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I don’t think that justifies the level of hate they get from wrestling fans. What do y’all think about this?

#2 2021-03-26 12:02:34

ilyem

Re: The Bella Twins could be returning soon

They have been teasing their return for a while now, it is all based on if they get medically cleared to compete, which is mostly dependent on Nikki and if she can return. I don't have anything against them coming back, so long as they are both training, when Brie came back first time around she had a considerably amount of ring rust which showed in her work and the amount of botches in her first few matches back. They both need to train and get use to the differences in their bodies which Brie has said before she didn't take into consideration then and why she struggled hard when she came back. This goes for Becky as well, body change but if you are working under the guise of the body you once had and not the body you have now it can be dangerous. Most female wrestlers who have had children will tell you the same thing. If they wanna come back and get a run with the tag titles, that's fine with me, however, it's gonna take a lot more than just the Bella twins to help the tag team situation in WWE, a lot of work needs to be put in on the male and female tag champions.

I think the main issue people have had with the Bella twins was that their ring work prior to their come back for Total Diva's wasn't good, they only started to train and actually get better when pressure was put on them with the likes of AJ Lee being seen as the first real female talent that could run the ropes well in a while, then when the NXT call ups happened, it made them look not so great and it was around that time that both of them had very public relationships with two of the top stars in WWE and they were being rocketed to the moon while being only okay in the ring. I will say they got better, they did, and I don't think the hate/slut shaming they got was right in any way, people just like to crap on what they can crap on.

They aren't gonna be everyone's cup of tea, but they have a fan base who wants them back, I personally don't mind either way. People are gonna think what they think, unfortunately you can ignore it or just look past it.

Board footer