You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-11 11:59:45

HC13 Aries Styles

MJFs new Stable

So I think it safe to talk about if not I going say go and watch it somewhere today....
At first MJF was teasing to take over the Inner Circle, Sammy Guevara returns and show clip of MJF talking to Santana and Ortiz, when we thought Santana and Ortiz and Jake Hager was  going to attack Jericho, they show their loyalty.... Having MJF cornered, MJF said while you was building your Inner Circle, I was building my own stable.... The Lights goes out, when they come back on we  see FTR, Tully Blanchard and Wardlow in the ring, and they attack the Inner Circle and beat them down....

What are your thoughts of this group of wrestlers, what will they be called or named, and what the long term potential of them succeeding????

#2 2021-03-12 00:16:38

RyanP

Re: MJFs new Stable

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:

So I think it safe to talk about if not I going say go and watch it somewhere today....
At first MJF was teasing to take over the Inner Circle, Sammy Guevara returns and show clip of MJF talking to Santana and Ortiz, when we thought Santana and Ortiz and Jake Hager was  going to attack Jericho, they show their loyalty.... Having MJF cornered, MJF said while you was building your Inner Circle, I was building my own stable.... The Lights goes out, when they come back on we  see FTR, Tully Blanchard and Wardlow in the ring, and they attack the Inner Circle and beat them down....

What are your thoughts of this group of wrestlers, what will they be called or named, and what the long term potential of them succeeding????

The only issue I see is that unless they’re planning on turning the Inner Circle face it’s going to be heel stable vs heel stable which could work but in my opinion a feuding stables storyline should have a heel stable and a clear cut Babyface stable that fans can get behind. DX vs Nation of Domination,The Alliance vs The WWE, The Corporation vs DX etc.. Again that’s just my opinion but if they can make it work heel stable vs heel stable than more power to them.

#3 2021-03-12 16:55:21

ilyem

It threw me a bit, I thought they were gonna go down the age old route of stable turns on its leader, it was nice to see that didn't happen. I think it could be interesting, this could be a Jericho face turn, as well as a face turn for the rest, it does seem like Sammy G was already going down that path anyways. Only one in MJF's stable who is gonna have an issue is gonna be Shawn Spears, I don't really see where he fits in and that bleached hair is absolutely awful, but we'll see where it goes.

#4 2021-03-12 18:34:03

Aj29051994

I can see AEW potentially doing the Blood and Guts match down the line for this rivalry. As has been said, I too am sceptical about Shawn Spears in the faction, I hope it works out for him and he finds his feet as such. But when compared with the others, I’m not sure yet what he will bring or what part he will play, as we all know FTR are the tag team of the stable, Wardlow the powerhouse, MJF the leader, Shawn Spears the..........? Hmm. Who knows what part Shawn Spears will play in the faction, if it’s compared man for man against the Inner Circle, he would be paired against Sammy (assuming that Sammy is officially back in the Inner Circle). Will be interesting to see how this develops.

#5 2021-03-27 13:57:02

HC13 Aries Styles

Interesting name the Pinnacle, but I like it..

Board footer