You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-03 16:54:29

Y2JFanatic

uggghhh... looks like we'll have to sign up for Peacock...

I wasn't gonna sign up for Peacock - Streaming Service but looks I'm gonna have to real soon. It's kind of a shame 'cause I really love the WWE Network... that streaming service is every wrestling fans dream and it's all moving to Peacock. I guess it's kind of an okay move 'cause WWE Network $9.99 and Peacock is $4.99 so signing up for  Peacock  would be a lot cheaper.

I love the WWE Network and looks like we'll have to watch all the PPVs, the documentaries, all the old ppvs, ECW, WCW and NXT content all at the Peacock streaming service.

I wasn't gonna get Peacock at all but now WWE is moving there, gonna have to... so I can keep up with the WWE ppvs and so I can continue to watch WWE NXT & WWE NXT UK 'cause I like NXT UK the most... it's my favorite wrestling show and I want to keep up with it so soon it's all gonna be on Peacock?

In the words of the Undertaker we'll soon say "RIP" to WWE Network own platform: 2014 - 2021

So if we all want to keep watching Wrestlemania every year, we're gonna have to sign up for Peacock which is gonna be different and weird.

The WWE Network was fun while it lasted but it's not gonna be gone for good, thankfully... just in a new platform but I prefer to keep it the way it is... WWE Network having it's own entity but whatever, it's business, I guess.

I would think the reason for this move is that the WWE Network has a pretty low number of subscribers really??? They're hoping to really bring up the view numbers of their ppvs by moving to Peacock and considering that the Rock is now associated with NBC 'cause of that "Young Rock" show and it's a hit show.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you going to sign up for Peacock or no???

#2 2021-03-03 20:10:07

theinudemon

Re: uggghhh... looks like we'll have to sign up for Peacock...

I have it for free, but it is the ad version. I upgraded for no ads. I'd much rather pay for it than not considering the ads are annoying in these services.

#3 2021-03-04 20:21:35

Y2JFanatic

theinudemon wrote:

I have it for free, but it is the ad version. I upgraded for no ads. I'd much rather pay for it than not considering the ads are annoying in these services.

When the WWE Network moves to Peacock later this month, I'm sure the WWE will let you see some things for free but to get the whole thing you gotta pay the $4.99 a month so it's a good thing you upgraded.

I'm sure they won't let you watch the live WWE ppvs on the free version sorry to say.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-03-04 20:24:57)

#4 2021-03-05 16:53:01

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
benkerin@wrestlr.me XMPP XMPP
(offline)

This might help someone.

Peacock Releases FAQ About WWE Network Move
https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/new … work-Move/

#5 2021-03-05 18:15:35

Y2JFanatic

So all WWE Network subscribers will have to sign up for Peacock. Actually looking at Peacock now to see what they have for other TV shows and movies. I kind of always wanted to see "Yellowstone", though... maybe it's worth it.

#6 2021-03-12 11:29:07

Y2JFanatic

The Undertaker's message to WWE Network standalone service:

#7 2021-03-13 09:15:41

pinkFloyd4ever

I assume my automatic withdrawals will for the network will stop then?

#8 2021-04-03 08:18:09

Y2JFanatic

Well I just signed up for Peacock today so I can watch Wrestlemania next weekend and keep watching WWE.

#9 2021-04-03 15:47:55

Y2JFanatic

Well I just took a look at WWE Network on Peacock. Everything is not on there yet but will be later this month though when they make the "full" move. WCW Monday Nitro is not on there yet but will be. I'm sure. I just had to sign up for it in time before Wrestlemania next weekend and I'm sure many of you are doing the same thing.

Board footer