You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-28 23:24:48

HC13 Aries Styles

the Japanese women in the eliminator tournament

The past few weeks watching this women's tournament with the international flair was very impressing several we seen in the past in AEW a few who made big impacts or debuts...  After watching  here's my take and thoughts on them...

Aja Kong- Legend, living legend, my mind goes back to her feud with Alundra Blayze( Madusa) over the then WWF Women's title and to see she still can go with women half her age....
Emi Sakura- a great teacher, for surely a Queen of the Ring, hopefully will see her back in the states soon full time in the AEW ring....
Maki Itoh- definealty want to see more of her, her head-bunts was tough, then her cross-appeal singing before her matches, she being a former member of J-Pop group, and now woman wrestler.... Hopefully AEW brings her to the states as restrictions are being lifted...
Mei Suruga- reminds me of a young Shida,  another I hope we see more of as AEWs women division grows..
Rin Kadokura-  also was impressed by her,  hopefully will also see more of her in the future...
Ryo Mizunami- reading she have MMA background, and also thinking she the monster to match Nyla Rose rather sooner then later, esp after getting the win over Aja Kong...
Veny- her height, her size and she can move, reminds me of Japanese version of  Tessa Blanchard and Charlotte Flair... Hopefully will see more of her as well....
Yuka Sakazaki-  the Magic Girl, her previous run in  AEW before the pandemic she was making some waves, for surely she will be back as well in AEW I hope..

Any of y'all watched, any of y'all have any thoughts on these women???

Board footer