You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-24 18:42:27

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 543

Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

Well, Big Show is now AEW... well what are the chances of AEW signing Brock Lesnar since he's no longer in any contract???

I haven't been watching AEW for a long while... stopped but I'm thinking about getting back into it again.

With Tony Khan being the rich man, I'm sure he can easily afford Brock 'cause you know Brock is probably gonna be asking for a huge paycheck. I can see Brock being "All Elite" one day 'cause Kenny Omega seems to be a big fan and I wouldn't be surprised that he'll probably talk Tony into getting him.

If Brock goes to AEW then he would need a different theme song 'cause he won't be able to use his "Here Comes the Pain" theme song, you know that song will the heavy metal riff that he's known for. AEW will have to create a new theme for him or if they could use Metallica's "Enter Sandman" 'cause Brock used that one when he was in UFC. I think it be cool if he uses "Enter Sandman", though if AEW can get the rights from Metallica.

If Brock goes to AEW, I'm sure he will be a part-timer like WWE... not being around much and just coming for the title. I'd like to see Brock go against some of those guys like Chris Jericho especially... I don't think a Jericho vs. Brock match ever happened  but it could in AEW if lucky enough. I'd like to see a Brock vs. Jericho match.

What do you think? Would Brock be good for AEW or no??? Hate Lesnar all you want to but that man is a huge draw. When AEW signs him, more people will tune in out of curiosity, I'm sure. That's what's interesting about Lesnar, people hate the guy but they watch him anyways.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-02-24 18:43:02)

Offline

#2 2021-02-24 20:07:43

Ben Kerin
Director of WNS
From: England, United Kingdom
Registered: 2019-10-07
Posts: 322
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

I think Vince will pay big bux to keep Brock in WWE. Brock will play hard to get, and earn probably the biggest deal in WWE history. It's all about the money!

Offline

#3 2021-02-24 21:00:12

Shadow409
Member
Registered: 2020-07-08
Posts: 49

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

Not even if it was the last promotion in existence. He would just retire. Brock would never leave, nobody is going to let him do what he does, for the amount of money he demands. The payoff is worth it to WWE, but it's a big gamble for AEW.

Offline

#4 2021-02-25 03:28:07

Blazaholic
Member
Registered: 2019-11-22
Posts: 110

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

I can't imagine him going to AEW but it is fun to think about. I think if anything he's going to use AEW against WWE when it comes time to talk about signing another contract, much like I imagine Orton did. I think the list of dream matches with Lesnar is smaller in AEW than it is in WWE. I mean you have Jericho, Omega, maybe Moxley again or Cody, though it's hard to see him really pairing up well with many others, where as in WWE he could still have a great feud with Lashley, Keith Lee, Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, maybe even Shinsuke. Reigns vs Lesnar might be overdone, but with Reigns as a heel now, aligning with Heyman, you have to admit it's intriguing to think just how they would go about a Lesnar return and who Heyman would side with more. Whether Lesnar comes back as a babyface with Heyman saying he's the past and Roman is the present and the future, or if he'd stick to Raw, with Heyman working double duty on both shows.

Offline

#5 2021-02-25 09:03:03

ilyem
Member
Registered: 2020-03-05
Posts: 180

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

I very much doubt it, Brock has his sweet spot with WWE, he pretty much gets to come and do as he pleases, come and go as he wants, so on and so forth. Unless something happened to spoil the relationship between Brock and Vince to the point where Brock wants to stick it to him, and even then, I don't see that happening. I think Brock will continue to go back to WWE until he no longer wants to wrestle.

Offline

#6 2021-02-25 10:15:14

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 543

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

ilyem wrote:

I very much doubt it, Brock has his sweet spot with WWE, he pretty much gets to come and do as he pleases, come and go as he wants, so on and so forth. Unless something happened to spoil the relationship between Brock and Vince to the point where Brock wants to stick it to him, and even then, I don't see that happening. I think Brock will continue to go back to WWE until he no longer wants to wrestle.

Agree with you.

And also agree with you guys that Vince will do anything to keep Brock so he don't jump ship to AEW... but at the end of the day, it's all up to Brock himself of what he wants to do.

Offline

#7 2021-02-25 11:52:33

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 636

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

I think it very possible if the money offer was right and the deal was right... I think one thing to consider why we haven't seen Brock since last year at Wrestlemania...  He wasn't on Summer Slam nor he wasn't involved in the Undertaker farewell at the Survivor Series  he being one of the Undertakers biggest and greatest rivals...  I don't think Vince will do anything to make sure he wouldn't jump, cause Vince pretty much already gave Brock everything he wanted the past years in renewing his contract only thing about left  is giving him more money, and part owner-ship of the WWE (which I don't think would and could happen)...  Also  keep in mind Tony Kahn could and probably would match the money the WWE offers...

I think the  thing is what big money matches do each company have- how many more times do we want to see Brock vs Roman Reigns, Brock vs Goldberg, Brock vs fill in the blank ( Braun, Seth Rollins, Lashley which they have kept away from each other, etc)??  AEW with they working with several cross promotionals I could see say for surely him working with Kenny Omega, Moxley, Lance Archer, Cody Rhodes as well, Chris Jericho (I don't think their paths ever crossed in the WWE, Jake Hager even, looking at New Japan the big matches there could be with Okada, and Ibushi, maybe even Jay White?? The possibility is there, but don't know how likely it would be to happen??

Thus could it happen? Yes!  Will it happen? I don't know?  But never say never.

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-02-25 11:55:10)

Offline

#8 2021-02-25 11:59:14

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 636

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

Shadow409 wrote:

Not even if it was the last promotion in existence. He would just retire. Brock would never leave, nobody is going to let him do what he does, for the amount of money he demands. The payoff is worth it to WWE, but it's a big gamble for AEW.

Tony Kahn got the money to spend, and keep in mind we haven't really heard much about Brock since last Wrestlemania... I don't think the WWE have even mentioned much about him on TV since after he left..

Offline

#9 2021-02-25 14:36:38

Shadow409
Member
Registered: 2020-07-08
Posts: 49

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Shadow409 wrote:

Not even if it was the last promotion in existence. He would just retire. Brock would never leave, nobody is going to let him do what he does, for the amount of money he demands. The payoff is worth it to WWE, but it's a big gamble for AEW.

Tony Kahn got the money to spend, and keep in mind we haven't really heard much about Brock since last Wrestlemania... I don't think the WWE has even mentioned much about him on TV since after he left..

I don't agree entirely, but I do see your point. I just feel and I am pretty sure this was reported some time ago, but Brock said he wasn't coming back until fans were back. Also, how often do we hear about anyone while they are taking time off? I haven't heard Becky Lynch's name in a while, John Cena (granted he's mostly retired at this point), The Undertaker (before retirement), hell we didn't even hear Rollins mentioned during his couple of months off, the point is I wouldn't read too much into them not saying Brocks name until his return has either happened or is really close.

Offline

#10 2021-02-25 15:27:11

HC13 Aries Styles
Member
Registered: 2019-11-17
Posts: 636

Re: Brock Lesnar All Elite, will it happen???

Shadow409 wrote:
HC13 Aries Styles wrote:
Shadow409 wrote:

Not even if it was the last promotion in existence. He would just retire. Brock would never leave, nobody is going to let him do what he does, for the amount of money he demands. The payoff is worth it to WWE, but it's a big gamble for AEW.

Tony Kahn got the money to spend, and keep in mind we haven't really heard much about Brock since last Wrestlemania... I don't think the WWE has even mentioned much about him on TV since after he left..

I don't agree entirely, but I do see your point. I just feel and I am pretty sure this was reported some time ago, but Brock said he wasn't coming back until fans were back. Also, how often do we hear about anyone while they are taking time off? I haven't heard Becky Lynch's name in a while, John Cena (granted he's mostly retired at this point), The Undertaker (before retirement), hell we didn't even hear Rollins mentioned during his couple of months off, the point is I wouldn't read too much into them not saying Brocks name until his return has either happened or is really close.

They mentioned Becky when she and Seth had their baby in late December, and January...  They talked about Rollins a lot while he took a month off to be with his wife  while she was about to give birth.. They had John Cena involved announcing the locations of the next 3 Wrestlemanias....  The thing about Brock it look like they would had him involved be it a video wishing Undertaker the best of luck or something back at Survivor Series given their history...  Not sure if Brock or someone who supposedly was speaking for Brock mention he wan't come back til fans were back... Some of the Dirt sheets is hard to trust unless for the fact something happens and have happen..   The thing to consider is never say never esp in wrestling...

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer