You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-15 22:01:22

Y2JFanatic

WWE has gone full blown Satanic with Alexa tonight... wow...

Okay I feel I have to quickly post this one tonight. Just seen the Alexa and Randy segment tonight and Alexa going full blown Satanic and devil worship.

What you've just seen was the Sigil of Baphomet... ya know, the drawing of the star with a circle around it, it's a Satanic symbol. Then we see Alexa laughing like some possessed demon.

I know WWE was known to create some dark characters like the Undertaker, the Boogeyman, Gangrel, Kane, Mankind, etc... but none of 'em were Satanic but I think they're getting out of hand with this Alexa stuff.

Vince is obviously trying to spark some controversy out of Alexa and I'm sure he's already getting WWE fans all fired up with that Satanic symbol. It could become a top twitter trend anytime now. It was crazy and weird. Definitely a WTF moment.

Your thoughts?

#2 2021-02-16 02:18:03

SirEdger

Re: WWE has gone full blown Satanic with Alexa tonight... wow...

WWE goes PG and people complain.

WWE tries something edgy and people still complain.

They can never win. People complaining about that segment either never watched horror movies or a Motley Crue music video.

#3 2021-02-16 07:03:40

bswanson

^ yeah i thought it was cool and they did it before remember minisitray of darkness taker they wwere gonna sacrifice steph.

#4 2021-02-16 10:28:12

Smashitup

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Okay I feel I have to quickly post this one tonight. Just seen the Alexa and Randy segment tonight and Alexa going full blown Satanic and devil worship.

What you've just seen was the Sigil of Baphomet... ya know, the drawing of the star with a circle around it, it's a Satanic symbol. Then we see Alexa laughing like some possessed demon.

I know WWE was known to create some dark characters like the Undertaker, the Boogeyman, Gangrel, Kane, Mankind, etc... but none of 'em were Satanic but I think they're getting out of hand with this Alexa stuff.

Vince is obviously trying to spark some controversy out of Alexa and I'm sure he's already getting WWE fans all fired up with that Satanic symbol. It could become a top twitter trend anytime now. It was crazy and weird. Definitely a WTF moment.

Your thoughts?

That wasn’t a Sigil of Baphomet. That was just a pentagram.

#5 2021-02-16 17:15:30

Y2JFanatic

Smashitup wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Your thoughts?

After looking it up some more... you're right... it is a pentagram with circle around it. The Baphomet and the symbol Alexa was in is different.

It is actually a symbol of Paganism, though. Is that the kind of character Alexa is headed? Like the Pagan cult, not really satanic?

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-02-16 17:16:15)

#6 2021-02-16 17:16:59

Y2JFanatic

My bad I was just in a rush to make this post,  it seems Satanic to me but I guess I was wrong. Paganism is more like it.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-02-16 17:17:19)

#7 2021-02-17 23:44:34

Zook

Even if it was satanic, who cares? It's called fantasy.

#8 2021-02-18 07:47:22

Blazaholic

I mean the Undertaker was pretty satanic during the ministry of darkness. Cool to see them committing and even pushing the envelope a bit more with this Fiend/Alexa/Orton storyline

#9 2021-02-18 23:30:32

Ryanc561

Is it 1983? Nobody's going to care.

#10 2021-02-19 13:10:09

Shadow409

SirEdger wrote:

WWE goes PG and people complain.

WWE tries something edgy and people still complain.

They can never win. People complaining about that segment either never watched horror movies or a Motley Crue music video.

Truer words have never been spoken about the IWC. I've said it a million times lately, but it's just "Cool" to bash WWE, over anything and everything. There is a reason Vince doesn't always listen to the fans, fans will bitch constantly whether he listens or not. "We want Kofi to win the WWE Championship" Kofi has a semi-decent reign, and people still complained. "We want to see women main event WM" people complained because it was a botch fest.. well no shit it was an awful match, Ronda Rousey was in it. They even managed to botch the finish.. it was supposed to be a tap out (I believe) and it was pinfall or the other way around, honestly can't recall, but I know it was supposed to be the opposite of what happened. Those are just two examples in the last couple of years.

#11 2021-02-20 13:18:26

SirEdger

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Smashitup wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

Your thoughts?

After looking it up some more... you're right... it is a pentagram with circle around it. The Baphomet and the symbol Alexa was in is different.

It is actually a symbol of Paganism, though. Is that the kind of character Alexa is headed? Like the Pagan cult, not really satanic?

Technically, that symbol would be a pentacle, not a pentagram but I digress.

The main point for me was that considering that Alexa & Bray are considered babyfaces by WWE, this skit was more like white magic than full blown satanism. But I think this type of segment should've been able to open a discussion about breaking myths about stuff like the Wiccans and the Pagans, where people more versed in this area could teach others about it. But instead, the IWC went back into their typical tropes and proving why they'll never get more respect than they want.

Board footer