You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-08 14:38:19

Y2JFanatic

Roman Reigns adding female to his possible faction??? Who may that be?

Rumors hitting the internets that Roman Reigns maybe adding a top female superstar to his faction along with Jey Uso and Paul Heyman but if this rumor turns out to be true, who would that female be???

At the top of my head, Nia Jax  or Tamina Snuka comes to mind 'cause they're the only female wrestlers in WWE who has a Samoan background and they're both related to the Rock. Either one of them is perfect or both of them could join to make the faction grow.

Just think that Nia could turn on Shayna Bazler and she ends up joining Roman, could happen anytime.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rum … ruary-2021

And don't make any trollish responses of my thoughts about Roman's cancer being a work... even though I think it is a work, I still like Roman and am a fan of his so no hate from me at all. In fact, I love this new Roman heel character as I think what he's doing now is really good stuff.

#2 2021-02-08 15:35:35

RyanP

Re: Roman Reigns adding female to his possible faction??? Who may that be?

Rumors hitting the Internet? All do respect Y2JFanatic but Bianca Belair answering a question in an interview about whether she would join Roman’s faction doesn’t in my opinion translate to Roman adding a top female talent to his faction but you are entitled to your opinion. All that said if I were to speculate about a female talent joining Roman’s faction I would say Nia Jax makes the most sense but she’s currently on Raw now not that that couldn’t change to accommodate the new faction.

#3 2021-02-08 19:08:12

HC13 Aries Styles

Old News..... this have been talked about for the past 3  or 4 months... The first time I seen anything  rumors are it going be  Samoan Dynasty like faction....   With Jimmy and Jay  of course,  either Nia Jax or Tamina will be the female member most likely...

Last edited by HC13 Aries Styles (2021-02-08 19:08:56)

#4 2021-02-09 00:07:10

Enziguri

Uhhh... What rumours?

But if anyone was going to join, Naomi would make the most sense. I'm assuming Jimmy Uso will be joining when he's cleared to return. So bringing his wife in makes sense. Tamina would be a possibility, bit she's been irrelevant for years. And Nia Jax should he no where near a main event stable

#5 2021-02-11 17:03:12

Blazaholic

That'd be cool to see, I wonder how they'd go about things with Shayna and Nia being on Raw though, if they did split, would there be much of a payoff for Shayna or would she just stay on Raw and forget it all happened. I'd imagine they'd be dropping the belts too. They could always have Nia act like Roman does when it comes to their tag matches, don't show up until the end and take all the credit, plus Shayna is believable to be able to hold herself in a handicap match until the odds get the better of her and Nia comes out to make the save, gloat and further try to push her point that she's the reason they're still tag team champions.

#6 2021-02-12 22:11:40

Y2JFanatic

Yeah, I just remembered Nia is on RAW but they'll figure out a way to make her switch to Smackdown. It's wrestling, they'll figure anything out nowadays.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-02-12 22:12:58)

Board footer